MMA Madman on the mat v. Post pictures of you on the mat as a kid

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Phil Blunts, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Phil Blunts

Phil Blunts Guest

Here's me at about eight years old, I started wrestling collegiate, freestyle and greco roman when I was five years old, and kept with it up until my senior year of high school. I got in a bad car accident and lost the scholarship I had to wrestle in college because I fractured some vertebrae. I coached the high school team I wrestled for, for a couple of years from about 20 until 24.

I miss competing so much, but with my knees, back, and shoulder I simply can't do it anymore. Do any of you have pics of yourselves when you were little grommits on the mat, doing anything?

I have a TON of videos, for christmas last year, my mom converted all of my high school matches to DVD and gave them to me. The best match was my first varsity match as a freshman in high school. I weighed a whopping 160 pounds and was wrestling a 19 year old senior in the 189 weight class. The guy literally looked like fucking mike tyson, and I was a little skinny white kid. I pinned him in 30 seconds, he shot in on me, and I sprawled, got around, ran an armbar on him, figure foured his head and pinned him. He bit me, and literally took a chunk of my inner thigh in his mouth. I got up and ran like a scared little bitch.

I'll try to get some of the videos converted onto my PC to show you guys, they are funny as fuck. I was always the little skinny kid, wrestling at 171 but only weighing about 160, but since I had so much experience, I would always destroy the big cut guys like they were toys.

I was a great wrestler in high school, my senior year I was 42-2 with 35 pins. I was wrestling in a quad meet with a fever of 102, I didn't want to wrestle but my coach made me. I lost one match on point 6-4 to a kid I had already stuck three times that year, and then got pinned for my first time in 13 years of wrestling by a kid who I had already teched once and pinned twice. When I got pinned I flipped out, punched a cinderblock wall and compound fractured my fourth and fifth metacarpel, ending my last season. I was ranked one the state and slated to place fairly high in nationals, but never got to complete the season.

Look at me, I was an eight year old MONSTER!!!!! :mamoru::mamoru:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

Don't get me angry.... you wont like me when I'm angry

YARGGGGGGGGGGGGG

3. Phil Blunts

Phil Blunts Guest

That picture is like 19 or 20 years old. HAHAH.

4. Mejnoon

Mejnoon Active Member

My mom has a picture of me in a singlet in 7th grade, wrestled at 78lbs:mamoru: If I can find it I'll post it up...

5. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

I don't have any pictures but in 6th grade I was wrestling at 68 lbs

6. m2e

m2e OT Supporter

i was wrestling at birth weight bitches :hsugh: