TAT Madison Piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by offbla6k, Sep 6, 2005.

1. offbla6k

offbla6k New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Has anyone gotten this? I talked to a local piercer and he says that those usually don't work. So instead they do a surface piercing that's similiar to the madison. I also hear different things about the jewelry too..

I need some experienced opinions!!! :hs:

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

a madison IS a surface piercing.

3. Diedemus

Diedemus Google is my HMO

indeed, what the hell are they doing if they dont consider it a surface?:ugh2:

4. offbla6k

offbla6k New Member

No sht, I've seen surface piercings, they're on my body, but I said they do one SIMILAR to the Madison. The Madison has a 9/10 rejection rate and the piercer said that they do one LIKE the Madison which has a higher success rate. I'm not sure what he meant so I'm asking for EXPERIENCED opinions--people who have gotten it. Thanks

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

with ANY surface piercing there is a large chance of rejection. for jewelry you should be using a surface bar.

6. chellekat

chellekat New Member

I had mine done for a couple of months. Had to take it out 'cause it started to migrate after a hellish week of literally no time to sleep and no time to clean it properly. Also, as awesome as they are, they're really uncomfortable under highnecked shirts. But I think that if you were taking good care of it through the healing process and beyond that you should be able to preserve it for the better part of a year.

Like Almighty Buttons says though, go for a titanium surface bar, they're expensive but they also increase the chances of success