GUN Made yet another acquisition today...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by mrbill, Sep 21, 2003.

1. mrbill

mrbill New Member

....a Taurus PT22. Since my wife expressed interest in shooting, I'd been looking at the Beretta Bobcats(in .22). She has small hands, and hasn't shot anything but a BB gun(when she was 6-10yrs old). So naturally I wanted to start her off w/a small pistol with very low recoil. I had been eyeing the Bobcats(especially since I kinda like em anyway). Well, we went to a gun show last weekend so she could handle a couple to see if she liked the feel. She did. As fate would have it, we were in a local gun store so I could get a finger extension for my P11. I thought why not see what they have in the used section. I'm sure you can figure it out from here. They had a Taurus PT22....in need of a cleaning, but otherwise in very good shape for $135. Seeing as it is pretty much the same as the Bobcat, we walked out with said Taurus, my finger extender and a second magazine for my Kel-Tec. :big grin: oh well, here's a pic of the Taurus and the Kel-Tec w/extender on inserted magazine. sorry for the shitty quality. the pic is from a Video/Digicam with very shitty lighting available.

[​IMG]

2. mrbill

mrbill New Member

nobody cares :wtc:

3. Fook Yoo

Fook Yoo OT Supporter

:cool:
    i took my girlfriend shooting this weekend and she liked so much that im thinking about picking her up a walther p22 just to play around,but the funny thing is that i had a 9,40,45, and out of all those calibers she like shooting the 45 :eek3:

4. mrbill

mrbill New Member

5. mrbill

mrbill New Member

:cool: my buddy's wife can shoot his .45, but actually likes the 243 better. my wife is one of those ppl who will give up on something easily. ie- if she were to shoot a weapon with moderate-average recoil, i'm sure she'd hate it and never want to do it again. which is why i wanted to start her off as small as possible. we were supposed to go to the range today, but it was raining and to my knowledge there are no indoor ranges in San Antonio:wtc:

6. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.