For my first try I think I did ok. My design wasn't great to start with, so I had to add the extra flap/belt loop. I also could use some practice dying. I'm still working on the mag holder, so we'll see how that goes. I marked all the holes with a center punch, drilled the holes with the smallest drill bit I own chucked into a Dremel. Then stitched it with waxed twine and needles I found in the leather section of Hobby Lobby. Wet sanded the edges from 100 up to 600 grit, then rubbed it with a sock until it shined good enough. Finished it off with some green dye I ordered from Tandy's and I'm in the process of adding multiple coats of Mink Oil. There are a few stitches I'd like to add, but I'm planning on changing the sights eventually so I wanted to leave a little room for them. /\ It's not this light. Flash screwed me.