MAD, MAD, MAD,...........F***ING MADD!!!!!!!!! *long*

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by curiousgeorgeM3, Mar 30, 2003.

1. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

Well...it happened. The worst nightmare of all us car entusiasts. This past Saturday morning at 5am, I was sleeping soundly at my gf's when I heard it. The unmistakable sound of a BMW car alarm. As I leapt to my feet and pulled away the window blinds I witnessed two punk ass lil' bitches running from my car!!!!:mad: I yelled at them but since I was on the 6th floor there was, obviously little I could do to catch them. I immediately called the SFPD and they said they would send a patrol car to drive through the neighborhood. I sat there for a while, pissed, and then decided to get dressed and go down to take a look.

As I am getting mt clothes on, about 20 mintues had passed and what do I hear again???!!! Yup, my alarm going off ...AGAIN!! I go to the window once more and see one of the fuckers has returned to try to finish the job. He is already running, full sprint, down the street as I am yelling obcenities and warning that the police are on their way. I take a look at my car and realize that now it appears as if my driver's side window in missing or rolled down.

I bolt down to the street and tentativly walk towards my car, praying that there is no damage. To my dismay, I find my window in one torn piece (held together by the tint) on the ground. The molding and window trim are badly damaged and scratched, showing evidence of having something pryed into them in order to remove the glass. The worst part......for no reason that I can think of, there are several large, deep scratches on the side of my door that go all the way to the primer.:mad: :mad: :mad: . I carefully check over the car and find no damage and nothing is missing from the inside of the car. Folks, the clown nose really works. It has caused the alarm to go off many times in the past from just walking by the open window. Unfortunately the alarm didn't go off while they were tearing my window off, probably only after they reached into the cab afterward.

I have never wished that I had owned a gun or carried a baseball bat around more in my life. Had I, there would have been two dead bodies lying beside my car and I wouldn't have thought bad at all for killing them. Just would have dragged their bodies into the nearby bushes. Alas, this is only a fantasy and my baby is now sitting inside the locked compound of my dealerships gates, waiting for the insurance adjustor to survey the damage. The police also came by ( 3 hours after I called !!!!!) to take the obligatory police report and pretend they care.

To top things off, my insurance company is already giving me a hard time. They had absolutely no sympathy for my situation, spoke to me in a condecendent manner, and are already trying to get me to take the car somewhere other than a BMW dealership. Also, they are giving me crap about wanting to rent a car until the repairs are done even though it is part of my coverage!!! WTF!!!! I asked her if I am supposed to drive a car around with one window around until they fix my car??? She gave me hella attitude, telling me that was not her problem or decision to make. I am going to definately get this bitch fired!!! She doesn't realize that I know people at her company and have access to all the personal contact info of all the executives at her company. They will all be receiving a daily email from me until I am addressed with an apology or she is fired.

If any of you are insured through COSTCO or AMERICAN EXPRESS (their underwriters) switch insurance NOW! They are shady!!! Not worth the extra savings. I was wrong about the reputation of both these companies.

Anyway, I am still in shock. I just hope that the insurance will allow the dealership to begin the repairs soon. They say adjustor will not be able to contact me until this Tuesday!!:mad:

The only bright light in this whole situation has been my dealership, SONNEN BMW in San Rafael. They have always treated me with respect and I'm sure they will take care of my baby.

*cliff notes* Some worthless lil' beeotches tried to jack my ride not once, but twice. They fucked up my car pretty bad and it is now sitting at the dealership waiting for my worthless, uncooperative insurance company to allow them to repair the car.

2. T-T

T-T Born Into Retirement

That, seriously, sucks.

Good thing it wasn't worse.

3. MB300E87

MB300E87 Active Member

1. what fucking morons... coming back a second time after you already saw them and yelled at them through the window. fucking cunts.

2. your insurance company sucks ass. wtf.. its not like you asked for your window to be broken. you pay insurance so you deserve coverage. fucking cunts.

4. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

:werd: I was in a rollover with a guy two weeks ago, and his insurance company rented him a car, called everyone in the vehicle to make sure we're OK, and will write him a cheque for what they deem his vehicle to be worth, pretty good service I'd say.

5. hypermonkey

hypermonkey Tastes just like raisins.

be thankful it wasnt worse and that the window tint prevented it from getting worse. :(

6. FryingPan

FryingPan Certified Thread Killer

Nobody's car is ever safe. I came out of my work today only to find a "For Sale" sign on my car. Apparently my ex-decided to try and get back at me. I have to call the newspaper tonight and have the ad removed. :mad::rant:

7. someguy

someguy WWMD?

8. SnYpR808

SnYpR808 Guest

man that sucks, u got my sympathy. However, i dunno about killing the two guys. I mean I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, because I think guys like that deserve to die if they're taking the risk of trying to steal your shit. But, my friend's bro caught a guy trying to break into his car and he had an aluminum baseball bat with him as he was just coming back from baseball practice, he whacked the guy in the head with it and basically caused major brain damage to the guy, the idiot's family sued and won. Sometimes there is no justice in this world, it's sad when people make criminals out of victims.
    BTW aren't bimmers pretty difficult to steal? I just figure that BMW's have pretty good security because German lux cars tend to be pretty secure i.e. newer benzes. Do you think they were after your entire ride or just the xenons or something stupid like that?

9. SnYpR808

SnYpR808 Guest

time to put out an ad for a phone sex line with her cell and home numbers listed.

10. curiousgeorgeM3

I always thought the e46 coupe design was a weak point for possible thefts because there is no door frame. I mean, the glass does slide up into the body after you close it but obviously things can still be wedged in there. As for what they were after, I think they were probably after the stereo. They weren't professionals because a pro would have had the car screeching down the street in seconds, regardless of the alarm.

11. El Slotho

El Slotho Every hour wounds. The last one kills.

CG:

That sucks man. Totally sucks. People that can't get their own and instead choose to steal other people's stuff are about the lowest of the low, and deserve little mercy if they get caught. The only solace I would take is in having that dumb bitch reprimanded/fired for her desultory treatment of a customer. :down:

12. frinky23

frinky23 Bangle Sackrider

That sucks :down:

I'm so glad I have a garage now, no worries about punk kids anymore. :mad:

13. you should just drive there one night and park the car, see if they come back, and if they do

jump out of the car with a baseball bat

14. wnut

wnut Guest

so sorry...the kids are absolutely the worst! they have no clue to what they're doing, what exactly they're after, and how to go about doing it.

my friend's S4 just was broken into twice by the same kids, but they were nabbed the second time. i don't blame you for wanting to beat the living crap out of them, but if they ever get caught sue their asses off. my friend's about to turn these two kid's lives into a living hell.

if my car was stolen *knock on wood* i would never want to see it again.

15. curiousgeorgeM3

Thanks guys........I'll keep you updated on the situation.

16. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Shit man, sorry to hear about that. :( i love your car. :wtc:

Rotten little scumbags. :mad: :mad:

17. AsianRage

AsianRage Know about Media Ventures?

damm man. that's a nice bimmer you got there. I hope that everything goes okay and you get that insurance bitch fired.

18. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

That sucks even though I personally have had bad incidences with BMW owners(elitist view of themselves mostly). I am going to own a handgun and I will not hesitate to use it. I would probably not shoot at anyone, but warning shots.
    As for your insurance company, if you can, take them to court. Threaten too at least. If you paid for the service you sure as hell better get it. I hate fucking insurance companies. As if your problem with your car isn't enough, they feel the need to fuck you over.

19. mle

mle OT Supporter

:(

why didn't you go out there after the first time? :confused:

20. curiousgeorgeM3

I was about to. I had called the cops, and was getting dressed when the bastards came back for the second time.

21. mle

mle OT Supporter

22. Redline Racer

Redline Racer Subaru Tecnica International

Sorry to hear about some arseholes attacking your car.

Like the other guys have said, dont take no crap off the insurance company. Also, just out of interest, has your M3 got a Tracker fitted?

23. DAN513

DAN513 OT Supporter

Damn, that sucks big time.

My condolonces to you and your ride.

24. curiousgeorgeM3

No, no tracker and here's the reason why. To be perfectly honest, if my car ever does get stolen, I do not want to see it again. People steal cars for usually two reasons in the US. 1. to go joy riding. Hence when the car is found it is usually trashed beyond belief. 2. To take it to a chop shop. Hence, if it recovered you are stuck with a thrashed car. Auto insurance companies here are the biggest sham ever. If your car is returned to you thrashed beyond belief but still rolls, the insurance company will find some way to only pay for repairs and make you keep the vehicle. No one wants a car that has been raped by a stranger. And we all know that once a car has been severly damaged, it just never drives the same.

25. Redline Racer

Redline Racer Subaru Tecnica International

CG, I understand your point entirely. The STi comes with a Tracker fitted as standard, which helps on insurance costs. But if it ever was stolen and returned, I'd most likely end up selling it.