MAD/Freaked out ......

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by curiousgeorgeM3, Mar 6, 2003.

1. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

On my way to my gf's just about 30 minutes ago. Doing about 80 when some dumbfuck in a Miata cuts across three lanes and right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes, full ABS action and still came, literally--no joke, only an inch from his rear bumper. Gawd damn I am pissed right now :mad: :mad:

Just to freak the guy out I tailed him for about 10 minutes. He even slowed to about 40 mph to see if I would go by. I just stayed behind him, xenons blarring, as traffic went speeding around us. As soon as another car needed to get between us, he stomped on it and tried to lose me. But I was back on him in no time and he happened to get off on the same exit I was planning so I followed him some more until he ducked into a neighborhood and I just kept going. I hope that makes him think twice about pulling shit like that again. Dude I am sooo fumming right now. That is the closest I have ever come to losing my baby. That guy is so lucky I don't carry a gun or baseball bat in my car.

Well I am done venting. Thank Gawd for those big ///M brakes.

2. T-T

T-T Born Into Retirement

I always had a thing for Bimmer brakes.

Glad you're safe dude, that's what matters.

3. 5Gen_Prelude

5Gen_Prelude There might not be an "I" in the word "Team", but

he stomped on it? Did you really notice? :rofl:

4. wnut

wnut Guest

kiwi's weren't exactly cheap last time i checked...

at least u didn't totally lose it. some audi kid in socal got followed, cornered, punched in the face and the guy broke his keys so he couldn't drive anywhere. the story before that was someone also came out of no where and almost collided with him. he had to swerve out and in turn making this other guy swerve and stomp on the brakes. the first car just scooted off, and he got followed then...*ouch*

5. curiousgeorgeM3

curiousgeorgeM3 naughty little monkey

Sounded like a pussy fart so I assumed he was trying excellerate :dunno: