MMA Mac Danzig replies to my email...

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by turbodude, Oct 12, 2007.

1. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

I wrote him saying how much i respected him, and how i think he wins the whole thing. He wrote me back.

AP,

Thanks so much for the kind words... I really appreciate it, and I'm glad that you can see past the selective editing. That's a rare ability. I'm glad you enjoy my fights.

I'll keep doing what I do. :)

Take care, and thanks again

-mac

And i responded with lots of questions about his diet, since everyone was so interested in teh last thread. This is what i wrote....

"A lot of my gym members, friends and I have been talking about how disciplined you are to be Vegan. I know you used to be a 155llber is the weight increase harder for you because your total mass needs more protein. I would love to know your diet. I can only imagine it contains lots of Beans and soy. Because those two I know are very high in protein per gram. I personally have been trying to lean out, and would love to try some alternative sources of protein.

Thanks again
    -ap"

Hopefully he answers :x: so it will shut everyone up about rice and beans not having enough protein.

2. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

i think for the tuf show, its better to compete closer to your normal walking around weight. that way they can just focus on training at a high level with out having to make that major cut, fight, then bounce back up to your normal weight and have to cut up to another 2 more times within 6 weeks if you win.

3. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member