GUN m91/30 Mosin Nagant

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Klepto, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Klepto

Klepto Guest

79$ at Big5. Get it or not? Be my first. Says arsenal refinished, what exactly does that mean? they just took an old one and cleaned it up?

2. TwoGuns

TwoGuns Medical Crew

Theyre pretty fun guns. Ammo is cheap too. Main thing to check is the bore condition. No rust or pitting or anything is a must. Another thing to check is the bolt-face, it should be nice and shiny. Ask to look at all the ones they have, and ask if they have any in the back. Someones they have the shitty ones out on display, but there's been really really nice ones found in the backrooms of Big 5's.

3. BLKDVLGSX

BLKDVLGSX OT Supporter

I just bought one :) and most of the time the really nice ones don't even make it to the back room ;) my co-owner and I just got two in and they were in M-I-N-T condition, both from 1929 with the hex barrel, and sold 30 second after they got off the truck :bigthumb:

I don't know exactly what "arsenal refinished" means, but i would guess they either replaced parts that looked worn or refinished the wood stock :dunno:

4. Shaggy007

Shaggy007 New Member

Get it foo. It's a fun gun to shoot and is built well. Holds a special place in my heart cause it was the gun my grandfather used in the war.