lubricated or non?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by vietkangta, May 21, 2006.

1. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

for oral sex is it ok for us to use the normal lubricated condoms?

2. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

why would you use a condom for oral sex?

Sounds crap for both parties if you ask me.

3. Mallix

Mallix New Member

It's OK, but it's gonna taste worse than shit.

4. tominos

tominos New Member

yeah condoms for oral sex ftl. she'll basically be tasting the lube/rubber taste. then you can't cum in her mouth when its that time.

5. Yourmom

Yourmom New Member

if you don't have any problems down there and neither does she, you guys should do it with out :wiggle:

6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i'd forgo the bj if he wore a condom.

7. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

umm.. if you are in a committed relationship and you both have been honest and tested for stuff.. you shouldn't have a problem doing it without a condom.. I've NEVER used a condom for oral..

ohh and if she wants a taste.. go to the sex store and by some lotion.. the lotion is also a good thing.. she gets a good taste, and the smells will set an aroma in the area making her more turned on..

also, lubricant doesn't have a good taste--I wouldn't recommend it.. I know that if my man is doing stuff with me with a condom then we end up taking the condom off and just going down there after he's worn a condom that it's not the best taste..

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I rarely use condoms to begin with, but then again thats with girlfriends on BC.... but yeah like everyone else said, if you're comitted and been tested; you don't need condoms (especially for oral), but do use them if you guys aren't on B.C

9. low20

low20 Member

haha this reminds me...one time me and my gf were about to have sex...i put a condom on, and she went down on me not knowing about the condom and almost gagged...i cant imagine what a lubed condom tastes like hahaha but the kiss afterward was a little wierd...

10. vietkangta

vietkangta New Member

she wont do it because of the smell or something, i;m not quite sure. so i have to use a condom. Where do i get these lotions that smells nice?

we've never slept with anyone before, both virgins.

11. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

if you go to any sex shop.. it's actually usually near the lubricants... or like bath and oil stuff.. it's actual lotion.. that is used for oral sex.. comes in different flavors.. I like the vanilla.. haven't used it in quite a while but it's good.. just make sure she doesn't put too much on otherwise it will leave a bad after taste because it's too much..

12. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

also if you wanted you could use flavored condoms... but they usually run way TOO small for my boyfriend.. but you could try those too

13. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Screw a bj, they've always been a waste of time for me. Just get in there and get to getting it! That way you'll both retain mutual respect for one another.
    Though if that's just what you/she wants to do, then it's best without it, though she probally wants you wearing so that you don't shoot in her mouth, so try the flavored.