ls1norcal

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by SkyAce2004, Feb 21, 2008.

1. SkyAce2004

SkyAce2004 New Member

+1

Sold me a used Samsung A900 at a fair price. Shipment was quick and the product was in the condition as described.

Thanks for the phone man!

2. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

Ditto.... Bought a Sony camera from him a while back. Good price, quick shipping, and works great.

Thanks,

3. freshie

freshie New Member

Bought a fatal1ty gaming mouse off of him, fast shipping, great price, just like he pictured/described.

thanks bro :bigthumb:

4. jero

jero Let me just put the tip in...

Not recommended. Avoid.

I was with the group below and the item took forever to get to my door step.

When received, the package had brown stains ( and in a post about a week and a half after i should i had the item, i jokingly posted that i would probably receive a package of shit ).

Not worth it. Look elsewhere. No communication. Bad Seller.

Might of been one hell of a set of circumstances, but the end result just wasnt worth the time, or money, invested for any of the parties involved in his sale thread. Everyone is unhappy.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  5. Twinsen

Twinsen OT Supporter

Well, although this may not be the worst feedback this guy could have received, it's still pretty fucking bad.

Took 2 weeks to receive my receiver, without ANY communication from him to myself or 4 others that purchased items from him.

Would NOT deal with this guy again. This has been my ONLY bad experience on OT in buying/selling something...hell, it's been my only bad experience online in a couple of years. :hsd:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  6. 87Z

87Z OT Supporter

dont have to worry about this username after the perma that is sure to come :o

7. 87Z

87Z OT Supporter

sent payment on 2/3

heard nothing after that untill 2/25

received my purchase on 2/27

would not recommend

8. mentalmidget

mentalmidget Active Member

Im with 87z, on this. No communication what so ever until yesterday. 3 weeks later i finally i received my item after a false tracking number was supplied.

Def not recommended

9. 87Z

87Z OT Supporter

:werd:

i will no longer buy from the yardsale unless I have a personal reference from someone I trust

10. 87Z

87Z OT Supporter

no circumstances involve 3 weeks of no communication with the seller having $500 of the buyers money

agreed

11. Razzbuten

Razzbuten OT Supporter

Bad situation from a few days into start to the finish. Did not receive part of one of the items (an extra battery for a Harmony Remote). Thus far appears all is in good condition just damn near a month of crap in order to get this resolved.

After 2 weeks of hounding and getting other people involved he finally shipped the items. He e-mailed saying he had been through a rough time in life, and I feel sorry for the guy but it does not excuse the poor communication when he had several hundred dollars and alot of unhappy people.