A&P LR web gallery help

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by EWhytsell, Jan 21, 2010.

1. EWhytsell

EWhytsell New Member

I made a quick lightroom web gallery, uploaded the html file and all the folders that it creates onto my sites directories on godaddy. It will load whatever app its using, ie the controls, frames and page text, but it never loads the photos.

If I open the local file in my browser it works as it should. Any ideas? I'm a complete noob at making web stuff.

2. ///Mik3

///Mik3 New Member

are you sure you uploaded all the included folders? Did you put the HTML file and the folders all in the same directory on your host?

3. EWhytsell

EWhytsell New Member

I doubled checked everything and just finished checking again. Seems to be in order. Could it be that I need some type of SQL or PHP or whatever database version installed? I'm just pulling ideas out of the air, I have no clue.

4. ///Mik3

///Mik3 New Member

I don't think that that should be an issue. I've got a feeling that you don't have the folders located correctly.

5. EWhytsell

EWhytsell New Member

I think I've found it. reading google searches it seems godaddy doesn't allow folders named "bin" go figure. I'm gonna rename it and relink everything and see what happens. :ugh: