A&P Lowepro CompuDaypack v.quick review

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by GregFarz78, Sep 20, 2007.

1. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

I traded my Lowepro 200AW for this bag from a fellow OTer. Build quality is very nice, shoulder straps are comfortable, and theres tons of room for other stuff besides your camera. Just took a trip to vegas and this bag worked out great theres a compartment for a laptop, one for a camera + 2-3 lens, a pocket for a mp3 player, and a compartment for misc junk. Probably won't get anything larger than a 70-200 in there though, which is fine with me I like the bag for day trips I'll probably only carry 2 lens with me. Wish there was somewhere to strap a tripod to but oh well, for the money I'd recommend this bag if you travel light :bigthumb:

[​IMG]

2. Gromer

Gromer Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K!

Can you take pictures of the camera compartment with your equipment in it?

3. TurkeyChicken

TurkeyChicken New Member

anyone tried the Primus AW yet?

IT's the one that is supposed to be made out of recycled materials and shit

4. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

I can take a cell phone pic of it b/c all I have is my canon xt I don't have a p&s :hs:

5. Yodelayhehoo

Yodelayhehoo OT Supporter

Getting this soon![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lowepro Primus
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Primus AW is the industry’s first backpack designed for the professional photographer, made from more than 50% recycled materials. Lowepro’s Primus AW is a perfect combination of unmatched easy access and extreme-condition protection for photo travellers. The Primus AW backpack provides professional photographers with a backpack of unparalleled durability, while providing maximum comfort, protection and accessibility with minimal bulk. Importantly, a % of funds raised (tbc) from the sale of the Primus AW will support Polar Bears International (PBI), a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the worldwide conservation of the polar bear.

Designed unlike any bag currently on the market, Primus AW enables photographers to carry and access all the necessary components for outdoor photography while providing the highest possible comfort and extreme protection during a full day of shooting in the great outdoors. The main camera compartment is solidly padded and holds a digital SLR Pro body with zoom lens attached, as well as 1-2 extra lens or flash units. The camera compartment is expandable, enabling capacity for large items of equipment and quick equipment retrieval. The Primus AW also offers photographers quick and easy access to their equipment, without removing the bag from their back, through expandable side zipped camera pockets. The bag’s exclusive lumbar equipment access points allow instant access to camera gear of varying sizes, while keeping equipment off the ground. An additional top daypack compartment is large enough to carry all the accessories needed for outdoor photography, plus personal gear. Primus AW also boasts a seam-sealed All-Weather CoverTM, a built-in memory card pouch, back hatch, hideaway tripod mount with ice-axe loop and Glide-Lock™ attachment.

6. aCab

aCab New Member

Primus is nice, but can't carry a laptop.

7. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

I need a new bag... I can't fit a 70-200 on my body in the bag... and with my flashes, I don't have room to put it elsewhere...

8. Gromer

Cell phone pic would work.

9. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

That primus looks pretty nice too :cool:

I'll see if I can snap a pic of mine tonight

10. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Shitty cell phone pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thats a canon xt with sigma 17-70 on the camera and 50mm as a spare...a 70-200 would probably fit in there but no room for other lens you could fit another lens in the upper compartment though

11. Gromer

They really don't have much room :hs:

12. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

nah I like to travel light though I'm not going to lug around a bunch of lens when I go away on vacation