A&P Lowepro 350... Like it a lot, only one minor gripe

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Wobistdu, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

[​IMG]

Everyone said it's a huge bag, but it's not that bad. It's big enough to fit lots of stuff, but isn't even big to look silly on a smaller guy.

Lots of padding and pockets. Removable laptop pad to soften the back if you don't have a laptop in it.

Only complaint is, there is no way to really secure the body. I don't have a gigantic fat lense to help with it, so the body kind of flops around. I guess I can maybe stuff something in to help it.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. RoudyruffKK

RoudyruffKK OT Supporter

do you know if the 350 will be able to fit under the seat of a plane? i really want the 350 because the top compartments of the camera section are actually usable vs the 250 where all i can put is a couple filters or a flash. i know it's about 2" higher and about another 1" deeper but seeing the 250 i don't even know if that will fit under the plane's seat

3. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

i would say it'll fit, but it will be snug

you may lose some leg room though cuz it's long

4. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

welp, i just realized i can fit a t-shirt nicely over the camera that forms a perfect snug bracer that won't hurt the camera... also nice to be able to squeeze a tshirt in there

this backpack is nice for going somewhere overnight that's for sure. top pocket is great for shit like deoderant/toothbursh/boxers/socks/shirt.... might even squeeze 2 nights 3 days

:bigthumb:

5. RoudyruffKK

RoudyruffKK OT Supporter

i think i'm just gonna stick to the 250 as i really want it to be able to fit under the seat of a plane .... the more i look at it the more it doesn't seem as large and i don't think i'll need to take more gear than i can fit in the camera bag which is gripped body + 24-70, 3 lenses, flash and filters

6. HaloZ

HaloZ New Member

i love mine 300AW. holds my gripped D80 w/70-200 awesomely and all my crap with it.

7. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

yikes will that fit in the 250?

that would be tight in the 350

8. HaloZ

HaloZ New Member

depends on the lens.

i have 4 in mine (70-200 on the body) 28mm 2.8, 50mm 1.8(could stack them if wrapped in socks), 18-70 3.5-4.5, sb600, 1 empty slot. manuals, 77mm and 52mm filter pack, 4 catus pieces, and manuals for the D80 and sb600, charger and other little things in the top area.

9. RoudyruffKK

RoudyruffKK OT Supporter

it actually fits pretty well assuming i don't have the 70-200 mounted. the arsenal would be ..... Gripped 50D + 24-70, 10-22, 24L, 50L, 580exII or blower, a couple filters (when my filter holder comes in it should do much better in terms of holding them in). all that will fit in my 250 comfortably although not much more can be added, this is all in the camera section. the 70-200 is in a case that i strap onto the bag itself if needed

10. haku

haku OT Supporter

i had a 40d, xti, P&S, chargers, various lenses, and a 17" notebook in my backpack and it fit in the overhead just fine

it will definitely NOT fit under a seat though

this was with a 350 tho.

11. RoudyruffKK

RoudyruffKK OT Supporter

:hs: .... hopefully the 250 does a bit better as it's just a little smaller