Low sex drive

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TonyMontana, May 11, 2009.

1. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Black and Gold

ok, so here is a bit of background.

Im 20, and my sex drive is very low. I love having sex, but im a single guy so I dont have it regularly(maybe once every two weeks). When I do I have no problems with ejaculation or anything like that, but I have found that my actual sex drive is quite low. when i am around females, i flirt with them a little, but I never really put in a good solid effort to show my interest. I want to be more proactive towards this issue, as I am feeling like im about ready for another girlfriend, but Im having a hard time trying to progress with the girls I know. I feel moderately confident about myself, have no problems talking to women, and im a decent looking clean cut guy. I do feel that my sex drive is not where it should be for a 20 year old. Is there anything I can do to increase it? Do I need to talk to my doctor about this?

2. TheNonSequitur

TheNonSequitur New Member

Why not try to get to know females on a friendship level and see if you can connect emotionally. Perhaps you will sexually connect after the emotional connection.

Know also that sex drives fluxuate as hormone levels do over the course of your life.

3. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Friendzone alert.

When talking to/approaching females theres a few things you should always keep in mind.

#1, confidence. Make sure you are clear and thoughtful w/ the things you say. Just dont jibber jabber to make a conversation. Have a point and work torwards it.

#2, Make a POINT. Dont let the girl know you want to be her 'shoulder she can cry on', rather make the point/situation clear that you are interested in her and would like to pursue her in more of an angle then just a friendship.

#3, Don't lie in small talk. Women love to call out liars. Just be yourself and show confidence. Tell them things, dont always give them an option. Obviously this is something that comes into play AFTER the initial meetnig/convo, but when 'asking' a girl out, it should be more of a statement rather than a question.

ie: 1) So what are you doing today?
    2) I figured we'd go for lunch today around 1pm, sound good? Great, be there at 12:45!

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

So wait... let me get this straight... you're worried about your sex drive because you don't actively try and bang random girls? Doesn't sound like a sex drive issue to me. Sounds like you need to get yourself into a relationship where you feel safe to explore your sexuality.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How is your weight? diet? exercise routine?

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this.

your hormone levels could be fucked as well ie low test, high estrogen, high prolactin.

lots of dudes in f&n have been getting blood work done showing low test me included :rofl:

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

My sexual drive is usually pretty low when I'm single... I jerk off a few times a week, sometimes less sometimes more, but generally I'm not a horndog... When I get into a relationship and start having regular sex my hormones spike overtime and make me psycho lol...

It's pretty normal... if you want to increase testosterone, exercise *your legs especially* and eat well.

8. TheNonSequitur

exercising your legs doesn't increase base line test, just spikes test momentarily.

studies show sex drive and base line test levels are higher in single men and lower in men with relationships. this probably is evolutionarily important so single men search for partners and married men stay in them.

Just_Another_on...friend territory isn't an issue. he didn't say he has a problem getting women. he said he has a problem wanting to.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

and id love to see pics of you

no homo

10. TheNonSequitur

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

adding muscle mass to your legs DOES increase your overall test. why dont you spout off some more bullshit that you know nothing about?

12. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

broly crew.

Schoolin kids since 01.

13. TonyMontana

TonyMontana Black and Gold

im 5'11 and 155 very lean. I work out casually (I have a very physically demanding job and am usually tired after work), run 3 times a week and eat healthy 95% of the time.

I am not one of those dudes that draws chicks to them, I usually have to try and get myself noticed before I can peak their interest. I think I might get some bloodwork done and see what shape im really in. What options do I have if I do have a low test level?

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

there are options if your endo isnt a jerk off....

could be hcg .. could be clomid.. could be an anti e.. could be test gels.. could be test shots

15. TheNonSequitur

So you are saying increasing muscle mass increases base levels of test, not just the post workout peak? So the implication is that the more muscle I have the higher my base testosterone levels, and if I took growth hormone or IGF1 to gain size then test levels would also increase faster too?

Hmm, have any supporting evidence for that claim.:ugh2:

16. TheNonSequitur

Yeah, try a SERM or anti-estrogen or steriods. Yeah, that is the place to start for sure if your test is a little low.

17. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

Just because you don't want to bang loose sluts every day of the week does not mean you have a problem. Just a different outlook on life.

18. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

:rly:

19. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

If he has legit hypogodasim it is a good place to start. However, he needs to go to a fucking doctor before he starts medicating.

Pur and BDR are both of the opinion that a clean diet, plenty of rest and proper training regiment will increase test levels. :dunno: