Love... what a crazy thing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Woodmaster, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Woodmaster

Woodmaster New Member

I know this is probably been talked about but I need help. So i'm in love with someone, she loves me back. We hook up and keep it close but then in the back of my mind.... shes not really your girl u know.... so she talks about other guys, and all that.... and to be honest i couldnt give a shit if she saw someone else, i just want her to be happy... but no she has to meet the fuckin dirtiest freakin assholes out there... and on top of it, he's already rapped her. Now I think there has been some kind of physcological damage to her.... she always forgives him... she always goes back to him.... it's so fucked up... i just dont get it... so what do i do.... i tell her to stay away from him, he's bad news..... that doesnt work, i think about kicking the living shit out of him... that won't really do anything... and all I have left is to support her and try to help her even though I know the shit storm thats coming... i mean, this kid just wants pussy and thats the bottom line.. i'm a guy, i know this shit 5 miles away..... its so obvious how he deals with it... what i dont get it... she goes for this guy.. when all her friends say how sweet i am to her, how good i treat her... and how much she loves me.... i mean.. i seriously think there was some damage done to her.... i dont know.. but the most important thing of all is that i do not want to lose her..... so i am sitten here.... drinkin... sad... all that.... and i wonder is all this worth it... is she worth it, and i know she is... but i'm just looking in the wrong direction.... what do i do?

2. Undefined

Undefined New Member

all i can say is sit down and tell her all this. make her stfu and listen to you. if she doesn't change her ways, leave her alone, she doesn't love you like u think she does.

3. Kix

Kix Jailbait tested, Milf approved

he didnt rape her, she doesnt love you, this is how girls are, they trick you and make you think that they care then wait till the worst moment and break the bad news to you. you can do better, but i would take a step back and re-assess what your doin.

4. Chris87

Chris87 flatoutperformance.com

:werd: and :werd:

Most girls are fucked man. What you're feeling isn't love. You wish it was, but its not. The right girl will come along, and this one doesn't sound like "it".

5. R-Type

R-Type The Bydo Empire must die!

Love doesn't truely exist. Most people think they know what it is but they don't. Its all bs.

6. Kix

your mom negected you, love exists if you believe in it

7. R-Type

R-Type The Bydo Empire must die!

Nah she didn't. Most people are cheap, shallow and self-centered. Love, as defined by most, cannot exist in such an environment...not for long anyway.

..just my opinion based on observation of both myself and others.

8. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

Man, leave this girl alone. You may want to continue a relationship on a friends basis, but you deserve better whether you beleive so or not. Fnd a girl that is commited to you and that weont do you wrong. This girl just seems like a lot of drama.

I feel to many people on this board sell themselves short. In life you have to seek the best for yourelves. noone but yourself should come first in life.

9. Kix

i agree with that, but i also think that if there are two people who believe that they love eachother and were ment for eachother then love does exist. but i also agree that for most people love conditional, which breaks the definition.

10. BassBoy14

BassBoy14 New Member

:buttsex: :buttsex: Love is just a warm wet spot betwen her legs