Love vs Lust

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drifter87, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

My friends always tell me to follow my heart, reason with my mind, and don't listen to your dick.

The Before Time:

This girl and I dated back in high school freshmen year, I asked her out and she ended after about 2 months. Then in junior year of high school she asked me out but then I ended it 3 months later, I just wasn't feeling her.

The Now Time:

Well now we are both finishing up our 2nd year of college. We have been keeping in touch and stayed pretty close friends. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her etc...

Just randomly over winter break we were in my car gelling, one thing lead to another and we had sex in the passenger seat of my car (its a two seater, she started it), then before we went back to our respective colleges we did it again in an empty school bus. Then during my spring break I drove to her college (2-3hrs away from my house) and we fucked 3 days straight almost. Currently she is planning on flying up to my college for a weekend so we can just have more sex.

We still like great friends and seemingly always have something to talk about. Out of every girl I know she is the least crazy, there are no random fights about nothing, we have similiar sense if humor, she understands I love my car and that some days it is #1 in my life, and overall we just seem to click well. The thing is I can't tell if I like her or just want to fuck her.

My mind says she great, infact almost perfect for me, but during college we are 6hrs away from each other, Long Distance Relationships are rough, and there are other girls who could be closer. My Dick loves to go spelunking, so no questions asked there. As for my heart I can't tell if its fueling my dick or if I actually want her.

This shit is confusing, if she went to college near by I would be ontop of this, but I don't feel like throwing away a great girl because of the Long Distance Relationship fights and issues.

What do you all think?

2. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

Just based off the way you talk about your time with her, I'd have to say it's lust.

3. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

didn't read the thread. Learn to get girls on a consistent basis and you will not be terribly attached to any one girl unless hse is actually special

4. wack0

wack0 New Member

stfu jkidd, your advice is about as useful as aids. stop quoting PUA material.

5. Drifter87

Well if you actually read this, you would know I'm not desperate. I am just wondering is this lust or love.

6. Leon Philps

Leon Philps OG Lurker

like riding a roller coaster. You wait in line, get on with the thrill of anticipation, enjoy the hell out of the rises, falls, twists, and turns, and then... its over. You
    get off, and the next guy takes your place. But you don't say... Gee, I wish that roller coaster would have lasted the rest of my life. You go and get in line for the different roller coaster, and experience that one. If that one was especially good, you get in line for that one again and take another turn. You know what to do y0! get rid of her if shes not worth it or keep going if you really enjoy her.

7. gabacho numero uno

gabacho numero uno New Member

:bowrofl:

8. wordsXandXguns

wordsXandXguns OT Homecoming

lust.
    Sounds like she's the fun when neither of you have a relationship but need companionship.

9. Drifter87

According to her shes turned down a handful of guys...

Oh well might as well keep riding it and see where it goes.

10. wordsXandXguns

wordsXandXguns OT Homecoming

Could just be playing off jealousy...
    Best of luck, in any case.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Don't do anything right now. Neither of you has said you want to be exclusive so just enjoy what you're doing now and don't worry about what may happen in the future. There's no point in having such a long distance relationship in college anyway so just have fun. If you both still like each other when you're done with school then you can decide whether to have something serious.

12. Drifter87

I like the way you think :)

13. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Do you think you're the only one she does those things with?

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

sounds like lust to me brother, but its all love ;)

15. prolifics

prolifics New Member

it's lust, but it may turn into love over time.. who knows? only you can come to that conlusion :bigthumb:

16. Drifter87

According to her and our mutual friends she is only doing stuff with me. Her and I agreed if we did something with someone else that we would tell each other for STD purposes and if the other person wanted to end it.

Hell she called me up all worried asking if I slept with her friend one weekend, and was relieved when I said no. Thats when we made the above agreement.

Though what makes me think this might be going somewhere is because every night she makes sure to txt, im, or even call me to say Sweet Dreams and Good Night.

17. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

I'm with midgetized- wait it out, but please explain the empty school bus part :rofl:

18. Drifter87

After a night of hanging out with people, I went to go take her home, but she started rubbing me and was saying we should go some place. Her parents were home, and I'm a 30min drive away plus my parents were home. So we figured we would go to our old high school, its a private school, and they never fully lock the place up. WELL they did that night, but we noticed the buses were there an empty, I checked it out, and it was unlocked!! So we ended up having sex for a good hour and then we left.