SRS Love one...really like another.. What2do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sean John, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Sean John

Sean John Guest

OK, I was in a serious relationship/engaged...Well, we ended up breaking up. I was miserable for months over it. I ended up meeting this girl that was really nice. She stuck around and listened to me talk about the other relationship and things like that. We we've become really close. I owe her so much for helping me get over what I was dealing with. We've been together for about a year now. Last summer, I met this other girl. I gave her my information and we talked off and on over email, but never went out. One day I decided to start emailing her. Well, each time I'd ask her out and she would make up an excuse, but it never gave me the impression I was bothering her because she would alwys leave me thinking there could be a rain check. Well, I ran into her out one night and I walked her to her car. Since then we started to talk on a regular basis. I've gone to her house several times. We've gone out. We even made out a few times. Now I have these feelings for her, but there is nothing wrong with the other girl or our relationship. Now this other girl wants to be with me, but I am so confused as to what to do. I don't want to hurt the first girl, that I love for someone I like that may not work out. I slacked off seeing #2 and she asks me what's the problem...Oh, she knows about #1, too. I'm in a bad situation and have no idea what to do about it. Advise me, please.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2006
  2. PukeyCute

PukeyCute New Member

Next time, don't cheat on your girlfriend.

3. teo

teo . => ? => !

Sounds like girl #1 is your rebound. Please stop cheating on her, because you're not being fair to her. She deserves to have the right to choose whether she wants to participate in an open relationship just like you did, but you took that choice away from her without even telling her. Kissing other girls while you're supposed to be in a committed relationship is just shameful - she thinks she has you in your entirety, when in reality you're split between two girls. If you even bothered to entertain the idea of a second relationship when the first is not open, the first one wasn't working out.

I thought you said you felt indebted to girl #1 for all she's done for you... if that's the case, then why on earth are you continuing to behave in ways that will only hurt her? (Think about it... she's going to be upset if/when she finds out you're not emotionally committed and have been messing around with other women.) Just because you feel indebted to her for being there for you when you needed her doesn't mean you should continue to drag her through your muddy path of self-discovery. You'll do her a favour by setting her free. At the very least, though, you have to discuss the situation with her - you can retain some control by handling this in a professional manner now or have shit hit the fan later. Your choice.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I personally would go out with the girl that helped you out.

5. Sean John

Sean John Guest

I realize what I am doing is wrong, but I Pursued #2 because she kept pushing me away. It wasn't a game to me, but I just continued. I had no idea she'd finally give in to me. Now that she has, we really have a lot in common. I like both of them for different reasons. I don't want to hurt #1, mainly the reason I have backed off of #2. I promised #1 that if for any reason I lost interest or found someone else, i'd tell her. I have not lost interest, but there is someone else, but I am not certain of it. I really don't want to hurt #1, but if she finds out or I tell her there is someone else, it will destroy her. I don't want to do that, so i'm half tempted to leave #2 alone all together, yet she has qualities I wish #1 had. If I could mix the two, i'd be happy forever....

6. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

the smart choice seems like girl #1. so good luck with girl #2

7. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

you clearly don't love #1 if you are cheating on her :hsugh:

8. Sean John

Sean John Guest

Not true!

9. Sean John

Sean John Guest

I broke it off with #2. She was not worth losing #1.

10. kristin

kristin my dog > *

There is absolutely no reason to cheat in a relationship. You can't say that the only reason you did it was because of this, that or the other thing... It's always wrong, no matter what.

11. kristin

kristin my dog > *

I agree.

12. SxyLambdaLady6

SxyLambdaLady6 New Member

damn ur are being fucked up for real, girl #1 did so much for u and then u were tryin to see someone else? :nono:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  13. Avalon

Avalon There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the

Be honest with both of them, if your not you will end up losing and hurting them both..