love doctors help me out

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by robbinthehood, Mar 24, 2006.

1. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

so im a senior in high school, and i'm dating this really hott girl who goes to my school. we've been "dating" for about 5 months or so now, and it's nothing serious. and there's this other girl, who goes to the other high school in the town, and have had a thing with her in the past. the girl at the other school and i have so much in common, and have always had a thing for eachother, even after we stopped hanging out. me and the girl im dating currently don't hang out too often, mostly on weekends now that spring sports have started.

i know i'd be better off with the girl at the other school, but she has a different group of friends. the girl i'm dating now has the same friends as i do, which makes it easy to hang out in group settings.

i just dont know if i should end things with the girl im dating now, and go for the other because things would definitely be better. me and the girl im dating now dont have a very emotional relationship, we dont talk about personal things, and it seems like were just friends other than when we hook up or say goodbye to eachother.

dont know what to do :(

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Usually people won't break up with their current gf/bf because they are so attached to their current bf/gf. Even in that situation, I tell people to just go for it.

You and the girl you are currently dating have nothing serious, so there should be no worry at all about breaking up with her and going for the girl you want.

You're young. You're in the prime of your life. Don't waste those days in a relationship you don't want to be in just because you are worried about your gf getting sad. She will get over it and move on.

3. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

dude, in three fuckin months, NONE of this will matter because hopefully you will go off to college and start a new life and grow up more.

4. BTA

BTA New Member

Having a girlfriend whose only friends are yours, can be a double edged sword.

5. EmiB

EmiB New Member

You sure its HS and not Jr High?

6. BeHeadR

BeHeadR Only Slightly Insane

Fuck them both for as long as possible. High school relationships are fucking retarded anyway -- though you won't realize that now. Get as much poon as you can while you are in High School, nothing else matters. You won't know these people after you graduate, you'll quickly lose touch with all of them. GO FOR THE POON. :naughty: :bigthumb:

7. I couldn't have said it better myself. :wtc:

8. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

haha this is so true -- i think i still talk to 1 person from highschool on a regular basis...and i honestly can't remember the names of most of the guys i dated in school either :dunno: you're young, maybe will be goin to college soon...play the field a little

9. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

but plus prom is less than 2 months away. the girl im dating now has all the limo stuff set up, so if we stop dating, i'm pretty much screwed out of a limo with all my friends for my senior prom. if it wasn't for that i think i'd already be done with this. dont know what to do

10. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

So go to the prom as friends

11. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

i say you get laid PROM NIGHT....:bigthumb: :smileysex :buttsex: :lick: :69: :buk: :wackit: :OP: :idhitit:

12. krondo

krondo New Member

my junior year i went to prom with just a couple friends of mine, i chose not to have a date because Prom isn't really something special, it's a dance that costs more....if you make it cost more. I went single, bought a ticket for one (myself) bought dinner (and actually ate the whole thing) for myself....bought a tux, for myself, and i still had a blast dancing with everyone, you don't need a date to enjoy prom my friend so dump her ass and get on the other chick.

13. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

14. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

yeah my boyfriend broke up with me the week before senior prom and we still went together...it sucked. but talk to her and go as friends or just keep puttin her on because you have a limo and everything. who knows...maybe you'll get some