lot attendant

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by victimizati0n, Jun 22, 2005.

1. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

hey guys, im tryin to get a lot attendent job, and i would be washing the cars too, and detailing them.

What all do I need to know about this? I mean, i have looked at some threads, and people are saying to use microfiber, and everything.

The only thinig i know about that, is you put soap in a bucket, use a sponge, scrub the car down, then dry it off with a chamois.

So, what all do i need to know to make a car look top notch?

2. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

Well already what you know isn't that great. Use two buckets, one with soap and water, one with just water (For rinsing your wash mit). Use a Microfiber wash mit. Then use microfiber towels to dry.

3. NorthPac

NorthPac New Member

Well my two sense worth just watch out for angry people on a job like that, vary few people take there anger out after they leave the restaurant so ..... sample: I'm braking up with you, I'm getting a divorce and taking all your money) But most are vary friendly

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Go to http://autopia.org and download the e-book. Honestly, until you know a lot more about proper washing techniques and detailing you might want to hold off taking that job. The e-book will point you in the right direction and the stickys in this forum should also help.

5. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

:confused: