SRS lost the will to live

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Mille18, May 25, 2005.

1. Mille18

Mille18 Guest

i am so sick of my life, and everything and everyone in it. i wake up in the morning miserable, i fucking hate my job i spend the next 12 hours in the hell i call my job working my ass off miserable the whole time. i then leave come home and laydown cause im so exhausted i don't feel like going get up watch tv or go on the internet for a few hours i never go out cause i have to be in bed early cause i start work at 5 in the morning 5 days a week. that brings me to my next problem, friends. i have 1 good friend but latley i cant even stand beeing around him, he just pisses me off and never wants to do anything now for some reason.
    what next, oh ya im a 23 year old virgin that has never had a gf, and its kinda tough to meet girls when i work in a factory with over 200 employee's and there are a total of 4 girls, all of witch are :hsugh:
    when i do go out to a bar or something i honestly don't know what to do, i suck at trying to start conversations ect. i know what people will say, join clubs ect, i have tryed and failed, and with my demanding work schedual i don't have much time.
    the only reason i have kept going this long, is the need for money to pay bills, but i have now got to the point that i realy just don't give a fuck. i think about suicide all the time, but i know im not capable and would never do something that stupid, just sometimes i wish i wouldn't wake up in the morning

i have no idea were to even start, my life is simply fucked and i just don't care about anything anymore, i gotta get away but i got nowere to go

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Life is what you make it.

You created that life of yours, and only you can get yourself out of it. Fact of the matter is, you're not. Job is a job, if you hate it that much.. spend your free time trying to find another. Noones forcing you to be there, its your choice to be there, you applied for the damn thing, so deal with it. If you don't like it, you look for another, its really not that complicated.

What next, GF? come on now man, a GF should be the LEAST of your worries right now, fix all your shit, and a GF will come. Imagine if you saw some depressed emo kid standing by the bar, would you go up and want to meet em? Girls want someone who looks like they got their shit together, they don't want to hook up with someone whos a mess.

In short, fix your shit, get off your lazy ass, go start working out, it kills time, and also allows you to get your mind of things. It's true. Try it. Not only that, but it builds self-confidence and self-esteem, something that would probably help alot right now for ya.

Right now you're only living to pay bills? Come on now... you can do better than that. Set goals. Whatever you like to do, or ever wanted to do, set it, and try for it. Don't make a relationship one of them though, that just might make more drama for you at this point.

3. jct_4628

jct_4628 New Member

I have been in a similar situation before. Job hoping, and wanting a girlfriend. I have hated my jobs for years, so I keep finding new ones and end up hating those. Well, what beanolo is talking about kinda happened accidentaly for me. I got a new job that so far I love, and I work my ass off for. We have recently had 2 people fired, and 2 people quit. That was 3/4 of our staff (gas station). So, me and the manager are picking up all the slack until we can get some new people trained in. I am getting promoted now because I work my ass off, more pay, more hours and I get to train people. My manager loves me because she has never had anyone WORK like I do before. People just fucking slack off and bitch. but, back to the point, working my ass off has been kinda like working out. I am getting more fit, and more muscular. I am happier because I like my job, and I am slowly getting more confident and together. I also get to talk to tons of people all day cuz tons of people come in. I have started to get to know some of the regulars, and have started to chat with them. There is one girl.....I worked up the courage and asked her to do something. She smiled and gave me her phone number!

So, my suggestion to you is get the paper, browse the internet...find a new job or 2 or 3. Get a bunch of part time jobs at the same time if you have to, just get out of your job if you hate it that much. Eventually you will find a job you like and that is the first step to becoming happier. It can all come around eventually if you let it! :)

4. Pimpolo

Pimpolo New Member

This is a very true statement you have made here, and Mille18 you should listen to this and take it into serious consideration. Im proof positive it works.

I was very much like you not so long ago. When i was 18, i was a 6'4", 292 pound loser. I felt i had nothing to live for. I wanted a good job, but did nothing to procure one, i wanted a fancy car but couldnt afford one, and i wanted the hottest girl in the world to be my gf but wasnt willing to attempt to change myself to better my life. I wanted it all, and didnt want to do anything to get it.

It went on like this for a couple years, and i felt i had hit rock bottom, and i felt like i didnt deserve to live any more. I decided either i could make an honest attempt at cleaning myself up, or just end it. So i promised myself that i would actually try to better my life.

I got a decent job after i actually attempted to find one, and began working out. I cut off my long black hair, mutton chops and goatee, and traded in my glasses for a set of contacts. I ditched my baggy pants in favor of some jeans that actually fit, and actually started attempting to look nice when i did go out. Before i knew it i had dropped down to 217 pounds and the best shape id been in since i was 5, and then girls actually started coming to talk to me instead of me just lurking around eye balling them.

Im 22 now about to be 23. I just bought a 2002 Trans Am, and am looking into buying a house at the moment. Ask me 3 years ago where i thought id be when i was 22 and i would probably have told you dead or in jail.

BTW, im a high school drop out, recovering alcoholic and ex pot head. You would never guess to look at me what ive been through. If you ever want someone to talk to feel free to pm me or e mail me at [email protected] .

Your future is only what you make of it.

5. iamyourtech

iamyourtech New Member

hey bro try joining myspace.com itis totally free and i have seen where ppl have said they meet and hook up with ppl from there , i looked around but never tried to meet anyone as i have a girlfriend , heh i won't even get into my situation there = (

6. BBQ Monster

BBQ Monster New Member

Well, even tho you are having a falling out life in general is worth living. You say you hate your job, try to find something else more appealing to you. My job requires me to be at work at 4:00 in the morning, so I know about the whole exhaustion thing you speak of. But, you have to start somewhere.

Friend wise on your part is not a problem, you are just looking at yourself as a piece of shit, so you think know one will like you. Your insecurity will just cause you more heartache unless you let go of the little things you feel are not your best qualitys.

And about you being 23 and a virgin, you should feel very proud about that. You will meet someone who will take pride in being your first, maybe even your last if you know what I mean. So, even tho you are feeling like life has dealt you a bad hand, put however many cards back you will need in order to get the hand you are satisfied with.

7. shankems2000

shankems2000 If you read everybody's user text and location, yo

Find a job with better hours and doesn't leave you as exhausted. If you're working in a factory, breaking your back and you hate it that much, look for a job as an insurance agent or some kind of office job. The pay may or may not be as much as your current job so you're going to have to compromise if that's the case.

Better yet, go back to school and get a degree in something YOU KNOW you'll actually enjoy doing.

Don't really know what to say about the friend problem, just try not to drive him away, because misery loves company. I'm not trying to be rude at all, but people who are feeling shitty have a tendency to distribute that to everyone around them, thus pushing them away.

Being a virgin at 23, don't worry about it. Alot of people lose their virginity rather late in the game. Just because you didn't start fucking at an age which is seen as normal or cool for the average person doesn't mean that you're worth any less than someone who lost their virginity as soon as they hit puberty. Get out of that train of thought.

You do give a fuck, you probably want to live, but you're so down on your luck now that death seems like the only way out. Been there done that, and I know that you have to initiate what changes you want in your life. Happiness isn't going to just magically fall into your lap.

8. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

How long have you been working where you are? Perhaps with this experience plus more experience, you can apply to be a manager or assistant manager, where your pay/benefits might be better and your hours easier on you? I know it's hard to take time off to do a job search when you have to spend precious waking moments doing what you need to do, but eventually you will have downtime you can make the most out of.

What sucks is that life is not always going to be what you want it to be, as you see for yourself. Things will play themselves out. In themeaintime, you can learn to be content with what you do have and make something out of yourself from your situation. You have a hard work ethic. Apply this ethic to the pursuit of social interactions. Try not to place so much weight on meeting a "girl" or sweeping one off her feet in one or more than a few chance meetings. See it as your way to get to know someone outsid eof work.

Don't worry about being a virgin either. This isn't bad. It doesn't say anything about you as a person or as a man :) I am sorry to heear about your friend. that always sucks when people tend to not be reliable or available, when they are supposed to be our friends, but just try going out to different places other than bars and clubs. Re-aquaint yourself with where you are or hell, go outside of where you live on a weekend (or do you work weekends)?

I send you well wishes. IF you are entertaining thoughts of suicide, it's ok to admit to yourself more than once that you can't handle everything at this moment and time, but there are things you can take control of and change. Many things can shift in your favor if you get the attitude of what can happen for you versus what is not happening for you

of course, I should learn to take my own advice more often :)

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The problem here is "CHOISE" , on choise is build on the other, and every choise leads to good or bad results, therefore it is important that you make good choises in your life. To me it seems that you made a lot of pretty much neutral choises, ask yourself this 'vital' question. Do i work to live, or do i live to work. Chances are pretty much if you answer it with the last one that you won't have much spare time. Also your position in life could use a lot of improvement. You see, low life blows, high life thrives. Have you ever considered to become a truck driver? You can at least do nothing but drive, while others work. Maby you should seriously consider changing your job, it might be a bad job , but at least you made an attempt to escape from hell.

10. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

Holy shit that's so depressing you made me sad. I don't even know what to say bro, you gotta get some meds to chill ya out though until you know what you want to do or where to go with your life. hang in there and good luck

11. Nismotic

Nismotic Swat came into my house...disrespected my family..

You have a dead-end job. Time to find a new one.