Lost the true love......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by apollotrance1, Jul 24, 2007.

1. apollotrance1

apollotrance1 Active Member

Well, my girlfriend has been acting kind of weird for the last 3 months now, and I know how she acts when something is going on. We have been together for almost 6 years off and on and even have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter. So I start questioning her about some stuff and she flips out on me saying I need to grow up and and stop worrying so much about her. Well come to find out she has been talking to a old friend of hers who is actually married to one of her best friends. Apparently they are getting divorced and she has been talking to him since he moved out. I heard from a friend that she was at these apartments where he moved out to and I drove over there. And of course, my supposedly girlfriend's car was in the parking lot. So i tried calling her and got no answer. So I texted her and said I know where she was. She said she was with her friend HANGING OUT. But as of now we are not together and she did finally come out and tell me he does live there and she has been seeing him for about 2 months now. She actually split with me before I got the chance too. I know life is to short to be pissed off, so I am not. I actually was alittle pissed off, but now that I know the whole story I actually feel better about myself. I am currently single and trying to be with my daughter all the time I get. I guess you can never trust anyone anymore, right???

2. trudat

trudat cervPun

Yes a lot of women lie, cheat, and steal. It is no new news.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dude that sucks.

Might I ask ... why were you with her for six years, had a kid, but never got married? :dunno:

4. Durka Durka

Durka Durka Guest

wow that fucking sucks. you know what, this really pisses me off. you should chop her head off.

5. SquallRm

SquallRm New Member

I'm angrier than you are. :mad:
    Good thing you both weren't married.

6. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

Where is your daughter?

7. Hedger

Hedger OT Supporter

Some women are worthless pieces of shit. Others are works from God.

8. cracka.

cracka. Guest

amen on that one.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She is probably pissed because you never proposed after 6 years and a child!

10. apollotrance1

The baby is with me now...... but we are just tooo young to get married. I wouldnt mind it, but still Im too young. Im only 21

11. apollotrance1

everyone that I mention this too just tells me that it is just something everyone goes through........... this sucks

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Women get defensive when they are guilty.

Also, sometimes they will accuse you, out of the blue, of the thing they are guilty of.

For example:

A woman is cheating on her bf. One day, she accuses him "you came home a bit late last night... are you sure you weren't with some other woman?"

13. ultrawifey

ultrawifey New Member

Well hopefully you and your daughter will get thru it alright.

14. Falconer, now I know for sure my ex was cheating on me. Irrelevant, but I now know she was after reading that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2007
  15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I think that became null and void when you had a child. Nice try though

16. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I for one don't think that having a child with someone is reason enough to get married. Chances are that the relationship would end in divorce which is often more harmful to the child than if the two parents shared the responsibility but didn't feel pressured into marriage. Just my .02.

17. apollotrance1

So I went out last night to a few different clubs and she started calling me. I didnt answer so she started texting me "Hey where you at?" and "Be careful on your way home". Now im started to get mixed feelings about this whole situation......

18. apollotrance1

fucking women................. the worst kind of damage to the brain

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

wow... :bowdown:

you sound like you either put a lot of thought in or talked to somebody who has put a lot of thought in

^^ is one of those conclusions you can't come to without stepping outside of culture but makes a lot of sense

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

for people who think normal = right ... it is common practice for couples with children to remain unmarried here in NY

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I have similar feelings about my ex.

(I'm speculating on the conclusion here but it sounds like it makes sense... tell me what you think):

Remember, women are emotionally driven. Cheating typically causes emotional distress, so if a woman is cheating her emotions will be all mixed up and her behavior will reflect this.

edit - I just thought of some more reasons why a woman will act suspicious if she is the one cheating, but it's too long and I don't want to hijack this guy's thread.

22. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

What kind of mixed feelings? Sounds like she got a little bored with her life (since you guys have been together so long, have a child, but are still young) and wanted to spice things up a bit. I'm guessing that her interest in the other guy will fade as the newness wears off and she'll start missing the life she had with you. Since she's already calling/texting, it sounds like this phase has already started.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My ex used to do similar things. It's a trap. It's also a form of push-pull, which is probably the biggest "game" there is. Be careful.

24. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I think a lot of it is also that if a woman cheats on her boyfriend and is able to hide it from him, she is suddenly aware that he could pull off the same thing. Same with men. Those who aren't cheating don't really pay attention to the things that their SO could be getting away with. When you realize what you are able to do, you see what your SO is able to do as well.

25. urbanlegend

urbanlegend One Love

Hands down agree.