lost my viriginity this morning, couple questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 127.0.0.1, Jul 30, 2005.

1. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

MAJOR UPDATE ON PG 2 <---i updated the thread. its been two months, but its just a small/vital update

I am just kind of curious if this is normal. We were going at it for 1.5-2 hours, mainly doing missionary type positions. I started out by fingering her to orgasm, then she came 4 or 5 more times (according to her). I had a condom on, but for the entire time, I didn't come once. So I do not know if it was just a stress thing (had no problems with staying hard), something about it being my first time. (figure you all can answer this)

My other question is, how much of the mentality of having sex and getting into it is about physical attraction. Because midway though it, I realized that I do not think she is as good looking as I had originally thought. Even though I am attracted to her personality.

To say the least, I went to work at 8am or so, and have had blue balls all fucking day, and have nearly gotten sick to my stomach because it hurts so bad. :sadwavey: :hsd:

Thanks for the information though, by the way, trojan ribbed/lubricated work really well....

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

I suppose it's always good to be attracted to the person you're having sex with!

Guys usually blow there load in the first 3 minutes on their first time, good job :p

Were you nervous about not being able to come? Or did you get worried when it wasn't happening? If so, there's the reason.

3. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

I am not certain I was worried about not being able to come, I think I was more worried about going soft (which is one of the reasons I started fingering her, putting on the condom made me go soft). But once she came the first time, I was going at it depending on her expressions, or what she was saying. But apparantly rubbing their clit helps a whole lot. If we do anything tonight, she said we can do it doggy style. Missionary started to hurt my knees after 45 minutes or so. She tried getting on top towards the very end, but she had never done that before, so it did not work out too well (she was not a virgin).

4. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

Is it possible that the condoms were too thick? one of my friends just told me that the ribbed/lubricated trojans are super thick.

5. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

i often go down when putting a condom on, best thing to do is get her to put it on for you, that way you should have no probs staying hard.

I havent been able to cum from a BJ, i think its because i think about not being able to cum.. so im gonna try relaxing, i suggest you do the same. The hard work is over, you've lost your virginity, had sex for the first time, etc etc :) now you just learn to enjoy it, try new things.. the best advice i can give is just to get "Lost in the Moment".. i had a bit of a problem with "going down" for a few times with my new girl. i think it was because i was nervous what she'd think of me etc (she's very very very pretty).. After a few nights of problems, she totally just took me away from everything, i was so into it all i didnt even notice by the time we were having sex, and all my problems had gone :)

6. TheMyth

TheMyth New Member

Everyones first times different, some people cum fast their first time, some guys dont cum their first time(s). It'll happen soon enough, if you wanna try changing condoms theres no harm in trying a few to find what suits you both best but I wouldnt worry about it. There aer alot of guys who'd kill to be in your position ;)

If you think its a mental thing try relaxing a bit more, but like I said, I wouldnt worry about it, Ive heard it happen to guys before and it didnt last long.

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

i know quite a few guys who were unable to orgasm their first time. and yes, rubbing the clit will help considerably.:rofl:

8. Dilbert Pickles

Dilbert Pickles New Member

I would rather blow my load in a minute then get blue ball ANYDAY

9. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

awesome thread!! will read again!! A++++

10. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

I am just going to have her go down on me next time afterwards

Yea, I really don't have too much of a problem with her getting off a bunch if I can only once, or even none. I can always masterbate afterwards if I really wanted to.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2005
  11. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

255.255.255.255.0 = Peter North :bowdown:

12. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

i lasted 3 hours my first time before she got tired and sucked me off to orgasm

she had 7+ orgasms and i never went down on her :wiggle:

you were just nervous thats all kiddo

13. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

she SAID she had 7+ orgasms.

Somehow I don't believe you done that on you're first time :o

14. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

I asked her if she wanted to put it on, but she said she didnt want to do it wrong ( :wtf: )

anyway, what are some fun and easy positions to try out?

15. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

missionary, her legs UP so you get a good angle

doggy, always a favorite. some girls (ie my gf) can't quite get the arched back/ass up form required for easy entry.

cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.

if you get bored, start fucking around with variations of the above but do them at the edge of the bed, on the couch (seats, back, armrests all offer different height/angle possibilities.)

if that's not enough, go buy a copy of the kama sutra. or any other book.

have fun!

16. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds normal to me ? :) Good thing i've never had blue-balls.

17. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

she was a milf if you understand women, the more experience they have the more they know how to work it

18. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

the ribbed are pretty thick...I've been using Trojan Supras which are the polyurethane ones. They are thin and feel pretty good.

19. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

and the longer it takes them to orgasm....

she wants me to come over in a few, so i guess if her room mate isnt there we will see how that goes

20. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

where did you get that idea?

21. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

if ure hitting the right spots, you can make them cum pretty damn quick. Im sure you could make her orgasm within a minute of licking her out and fingering her at the same time, just because of the stimulation it gives :)

22. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

Think about it, the more times you masterbate, the longer it takes you (in general). Unless you are doing something completely off the wall, (unlikely since it was your first time) there is a good chance she may have been faking it. (just saying)

23. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

you're assuming something you know little about, the more you masturbate the longer you take to orgasm is false. I can masturbate 4 times a day for a week and next week i will still be able to cum in under 30 seconds..its all in technique not how beat down your body is.

the female orgasm/body is an amazing thing you'll see once you have more sex

24. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

And of course, you are the pro around here. :rolleyes:

25. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

You've just done it once, you really shouldn't be questioning someone who I assume has done it a lot more ...

Regardless he is correct, if you know exactly how to get yourself off you can do it damn fast.