lost my mojo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumbaznboy, Mar 17, 2007.

1. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

so ive been in a relationship with this girl for about 2 months now...

and at first, sex was frequent and great.

then, i eff'ed up my back (slipped disc or bad muscle pull; havent had time to go visit the doc), and for the past month i have no real desire to have sex. i mean ill be up and ready if the gf initiates, but if not, i dont bother.

what the hell is wrong with me? (this is causing prob's - she thinks that its partly her fault, but its not)

im just always busy with school, work, and trying to get into shape so I can get into the military. so im usually tired, or have too much crap to deal with.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You answered your own question.

3. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

bah. i know....its just i guess my real question here is, how to get her to understand where im coming from.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Tell her? Explain to her that you have a lot of stressful things going on? Have her read that post?

5. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

no no, ive told her.

she says that she still feels that its partly her fault, and then gets upset over it.

honestly, at this point in my life, sex is prob the last thing on my mind.

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

hmm... what point is that? For most men sex is usually a relaxing and energizing experience. I know if the world starts to feel kinda heavy a good roll will absolutely help me get back out there deal with it. Though i definitely understand its possible to be too stressed to really get into a good sexual state.

7. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

right now, im trying to focus on graduating with two degrees, focusing on getting my shit together for the marines (mainly the fitness aspect), working on getting my probation cleared early, and my job.

so for some reason, i never really fit sex into the equation. I guess it has to do with the fact that I was a virgin before i met her?

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Hmm.. its tough to say. I mean it sounds like you really are just that insanely busy. How much time a day do you have for leisure? (watching TV etc)? If you really are running around like a madman all the time, not getting enough sleep, and under a lot of pressure, then I can definitely see how sex would be the last thing on your mind.

On the other hand, if you were a virgin 2 months ago, then "most" people would still be stage where you just cant get enough sex.

When you think about sex what do you think about that makes you not want to do it?

not enough hours in the day/time for sex = less time for sleeping?

are you wondering if you are doing a good job, doing it "right" or pleasing your girl?

etc etc.. what exactly seems to bother you about the idea of having sex? you are definitely new enough that you could be dealing with some hangups that you didnt really know you had.

9. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

well first off, i only get like 4 hrs a nite of sleep. if i could i wouldnt sleep at all. as for leisure, my only real "me" time is when im at the gym - anywhere from an hour or two. otherwise, its "maybe" 30 mins of TV before I sleep.

also, the performance aspects do come into play; i mean im not really that well endowed so yea. other than that, theres not much else to say, i fucked up my back (excuse i know) but it really limits what i can do in the sack. (not much)