lost 5lbs :wtc:

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by chizzle, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chizzle

chizzle New Member

Started my study abroad program and I've been traveling around china for the past 3 weeks. Eating has been poor, walking has been continuous, lifting has been nonexistent...

Finally get back to hk, get settled in and find out that our gym is a 20 minute walk away, there's a 1 hour time limit, and the equipment is crap (there's not even a full dumbbell set...), and it's about the size of a small dorm room.

:wtc:

/rant

2. GABOS

GABOS Active Member

Same here except im away to Switzerland for 2 months and I think i just lost 10lbs...every time I ask where is the nearist gym no one has a clue.

3. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

But they can tell you where the nearest chocolate factory is :eek3:

4. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I spent 6 months in the Netherlands 4 years ago. I lost 20-25 lbs, and I don't really have much to lose to begin with! My only transportation was a bike, and I had to bike 8 miles to class everyday, through wind, rain, and snow during the fall/winter. Had no cooking skills and flat didn't come with a microwave. Not sure how I survived. Lived off of Nutella, bags of nectarines, and whole rotiesserie chickens from the local outdoor market. Never touched a single weight the whole time :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.