loss of appitite/tiredness

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by quamen, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quamen

quamen New Member

Lately I dont know what the hell has been going on. I felt like i was making decent gains at the gym,and it is going downhill. I think i have to change my rouitine up,but that is not the major issue. Lately my appetite has gotten much smaller than it used to be, ive been feeling more tired lately and i keep getting sick. I dont know if it is because of work,alot of college work with midterms etc. I dont know what the hell is going on,but i feel like shit.

2. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

sound overworked

Do you sleep enough? Party too much? What's your routine like? Lots more info is needed.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

Ive been trying to get good sleep,which i usually do. For some reason though, lately ive been waking up in the middle of the night alot. I dont party at all, im to busy for that. Monday I usually do school work, then go to school from 4-10. Tuesday i work my service job which requires alot of driving about 200-300 miles per day so I wake up about 530 and get home around 6-7. Wed I have school at night,so i usually just do homework in the morning and errands and stuff. Thrusday i have off from my service job,but usually work my small business job for the full day. Friday and Saturday I work my service job all day long big runs usually work for about 13 hours,about 5 hours of driving for each day. Sunday I go to the gym and then relax and do some school work in the afternoon.

4. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

LOW TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one:run:

5. quamen

quamen New Member

?????????

6. Gerbonium

Gerbonium OT Supporter

might be your body's reaction to stress. my body completely shuts down my immune system when im stressed out. its the only time i get sick - being sick during finals and midterms ftl.

7. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Could be stress, go out and party some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.