Losing Wieght, Gaining Muscle Ephedrine Question

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by princefield2040, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey there. Im 250 lbs right now but a good amount is muscle like i can benchpress 315 lbs, squat 410, played football, etc.

I am workin out Daily also and lifting wieghts a lot cause im serious about this and want to do it as fast as possible

Anyways i got a beer belly for sure though and want to lose some wieght. so i am starting on ephedrine. i got 12.5 mg pills. Im just wondering what the deal is? I have been taking 2 at a time and its fine. im wondering if 3 or 4 at once would be dangerous? i have used stacker 2 with ephreda back in the day so how many mgs was in each pill of that?

2. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

just take up pl and you're set.

ps, stay away from stimulants.

3. ?

4. 2lowintegra

2lowintegra New Member

^ ephedrine = stimulant

5. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

agreed, stay away from stimulants.

6. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has documented more than 800 reports of illnesses and injuries to people who used products with ephedrine. The research showed cases of "… insomnia… vertigo… cardiac arrest… seizures… pounding heart… palpitations… stroke… intracerebral hemorrhage…"

http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/health/ephedrine/

7. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

overweight ppl are at particular risk 4 the heart stuff btw.

8. uh well can u just tell me not saying im bad for doing it. people on here do steriods and shit and get actual advice im doing something a lot less bad then that and getting lectured

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

uh, and people dont take products properly "oh, 25mg is good for weight loss. well i dont want to wait a month. i wanna do this in a week. i'll take 4x the normal dosing. fuck the warnings"

read the thread in the archives labeled "Yohimbine HCL"

10. disblohs

disblohs I can't shake this little feeling I'll never get a

:rolleyes:

11. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

i would advise you not to take ephedrine, it messes people up bad...if you want to take something i suggest Xenadrine EFX, you can find it at any health store like GNC and so on. Xenadrine is a hunger suppressant and it gives you more energy for workouts while increasing your metabolism, you don't need ephadrine does more harm than good...

and as for workouts...running is the best way to lose many calories fast...i suggest you do that

12. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

what the fuck. if you've taken EC before, you know how your body reacts. you didnt mention anything about caffeine so....

you need to stack the two together to feel anything when taking E. the usual dosage is 25mg E stacked with 200mg of C. Start with 12.5E and 200C twice a day and see how you do. Up the dosage as the week goes on. dont take anything after 3pm When I was deep into a cycle I was at 3x a day, wake up, mid morning and lunch.

Stacker and all of those already stacked everything with caffeine, you have to do it now.

13. so just ephedra isnt effective? what about just drinking diet soda or something? or do u need actual caffiene pills?

14. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

Xenadrine EFX is what you need, it will give you energy plus act as a hunger suppressant

15. i have done that already and i didnt think it worked all that well....

The Ephedrine was real cheap though. Like 60 12.5 mg pills for $9.

Can u just tell me how effective it is?

16. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

i have used xenadrine EFX and it cost $30 but I also lost 30 pounds...so it depends on hw hard you wanna try, but I'm telling you that ephadrine isn't the safest way to go, xenadrine has never failed me so i am confident in that product

Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
  17. honestly im young and in perfect shape. im not some jabroni.

I never even been sick in like 10 years.

18. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

then why do you need ephadrine?

19. ralyks

ralyks New Member

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you're taking the E, take the C as well. Are you atleast doing cardio? Watching what you eat? These should be in shape before turning to substances to help you.

Those cases of people having problems is because retards take it recreationally. Take a look at any large drug forum and you'll see tons of people who took 250mg/day because it "gave them energy at a club" or "kept them up studying", these are the retards who had the problems. Someone who uses it responsibly should not encounter any major health risks.

20. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

what happen to all the praises for the E+C stack?>

21. sleev

people have died from taking ephedrine
    no one has ever died from taking caffeine
    nuff said

22. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

yes people have died from caffeine, that was a very uneducated remark. more ppl die from ephedrine tho, the 3 ppl i knew who took it (one about 20 and the other 2 were 37 and 45) and ALL of them ended up in the hospital and ALL of them continued to take it after getting out cuz its very addicting. now they are like crack heads looking for it half the time.

btw there has been toxicity for pretty much every drug humans use legally or illegally except THC which has not killed one person in its 3000 years of human use, yet its still illegal...go figure.

23. yes. lifting wieghts, cardio, and diet

24. sleev

"Caffeine toxicity is uncommon, with only 20 documented deaths in the medical literature. "

http://www.everybody.co.nz/page-5408ad5e-217e-4d3f-b472-6ddcd52991c3.aspx

you're right. 20 people in the history of the freaking world have died from caffeine.

:squint:

PS I was quoting what a Doctor told me. Uneducated?

25. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

not entirely the case... sure those people have problems because they dont know what they're doing, but the high-profile cases that brought ephedra to the attention of the masses came out of pure stupidity. the wrestlers in Michigan, that MLB pitcher, numerous NFL players, college players, etc... are all because of misuse. these were people taking 2-3x the doseage, not hydrating, doing extreme exercise in the middle of the summer and not watching their bodies at all. ephedrine, though not exactly a SAFE supplement, can be used in normal doses as long as you know how your body reacts, you drink shit tons of water and you dont over do it. going out and running miles upon miles while taking it isnt smart. hoping on the bike or elliptical isnt a bad idea. all in all, EC works... there is not arguing that. ive used the stack many times. it is my personal opinion that people shouldn't start using it today if they havent tried it in the past. if you have used it in the past as a serious supplement, not just a boost every now and then, fine... go ahead and do it up, if you have never tried ephedrine... stay away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.