Losing the drive

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

About a month or two ago my ex dumped me. Lately I've had a real crave for the female body in general as this hand is nothing compared to what a female could offer me. This leaves me with two choices pursue females or lose the drive. I'm choosing to lose the drive. What are some ways I can lose my wanting to have sex. My body is extremely horny seeing as I'm 18, but right now I dont have time to beat off, plus it isnt really worth it.

Any thoughts?

2. Rotate

Rotate New Member

I don't think you can choose to give it up. Just go on with life and when you feel the urge, take it into your own hands.

3. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Have to agree with Rotate. Just do other things so it's not on your mind constantly.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ya thats what Ive been doing just wondering if say limiting myself to once a week or once bi-weekly will help make it go away. THe problem I really hate is I tend to wet-dream very freq. if I dont jerk it. This is a pain b/c then I gotta get up at like 4-5am ish normally after my last REM and then clean and change boxers, clean sheets in the morning. It's just a bitch.

5. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

If you set a limet then you will be thinking of it. Find a hobey, do something else to take you mind off of it. The point that I am trying to get at is get to doing something that ocupies your time so you are not so worried or thinking about it. Then your home free.

Or you have just been drunk typed your choice.