SRS Losing my control on things......

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Mighty Megatron, May 25, 2005.

1. The Mighty Megatron

The Mighty Megatron Secondborn of the best drummer known to man

Okay, I'm not in the mood to type a lot, so this'll be frank. I'm 15, and I have a bad situation going down.

Okay, a few weeks ago, I visited a girl's Xanga. She's from my school, but I didn't really know her. Well, on a whim, I added her to my IM list. The next day, I got an IM from her asking who I was. We got into a conversation, and things clicked VERY well. Not even 10 minutes into the conversation, she was admitting how she'd thought I was cute for a long time. Well, a few days go by, and we talked a lot in that duration. Well, the next monday after school, I check my xanga and see a comment from her older brother:
    "Stay away from my sister..... She doesn't need to be talking to someone like you.... so just stay away from her.... UNDERSTAND????"

Well, I go to his site to retaliate in a calm manner, and his most recent post reads:
    "Some skank likes my sister, so I'm gonna have to take care of him soon."

To be blunt, I go about it calmly, he runs around telling people I'm gonna jump him with my 1000 minions of darkness or whatever. Well, that situation resolves somewhat, though there is still much tension between he and I.

Her friends tell me all of these things, like how she stares at me, and if someone blocks her view, she gets all fidgety and growls until she can see me again. Well, after some time of things like that, they come to the conclusions that a) we were made for eachother, b) we're in love, and c) we need to stop talking about eachother constantly. Well, some people, including her brother, are making threats to be "thoroughly displeased" and never talk to her again if we get together, and she can't accept the fact that those people are trying to control her with leverage like that.

Now she acts like she's mad at me, won't talk to me unless i start the conversation and then sparsely talks when we ARE in conversation. She went on for days about how she was gonna miss seeing me over the summer, and how she was gonna make our last day together (her brother's graduation this past sunday) stick in our minds for the two month vacation. Then, at the graduation, I couldn't find her. I talked to her later that day, and at one point she was standing FIVE FEET from me, knew it, and didn't say a word to me. I had looked for her almost frantically because i wanted to see her so bad. For someone who was gonna miss me for two months, she sure as hell made an attempt to make it last, didn't she?

What the hell am I supposed to do? Her friends say it's because one of her controlling friends has been around her a lot, but I'm afraid that all of the emotions she supposedly had for me either never existed, or flat-out died....

It hurts to think that she doesn't want to talk to me, but that's the way it seems.....

Anyone have some ideas? Input? Please help me....

Thanks

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Well for the sheer fact that nothing ever really started, you really have nothing to lose by moving on. If she's giving you the cold shoulder, theres really nothing you can do. If shes already acting funny before you even hooked up with her, imagine after! :noes:

Fact is, you're still young, she's still young, don't get all wrapped up in it. Move along, move along..

3. The Mighty Megatron

The Mighty Megatron Secondborn of the best drummer known to man

Thanks mang, much appreciated. It's all well on it's way to being worked out, or so she says. I'm probably gonna have to bust out the :bsflag: on her, tho. She doesn't handle pressure well, apparently.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You can tell him out blunt that her sister decides for herself who she can date or not. If you are a very smart person, you IM her, and ask her to get her (preferably her dads, approval) and get you to be introduced with the family, and if you play out cool with the brother, he might get to like you. And if he still doesn't ,you could always say' hey even your dad approves, so what is your problem' ? , getting some authorization from the parents would be a great thing, and basically she has to defend her relationship with you too, by stating to her brother to BUTT OUT of the matter, and that she decides herself who she can date or not, and that you are a really nice guy who she is in love with.

Something in that kind of context.

Hope that helps.