Losing fat/weight get cut?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by nohskills, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nohskills

nohskills New Member

Dont really like how i look. im 13 yeah it sounds young but my friends started when they were younger than me about 7th grade. they started getting results even before 9th grade summer started. Anyone go solutions? i weigh 135? 5'6. dont like how my upper body looks its like having fat hanging out.

2. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

gtfo the computer and go outside and play

wtf is wrong with kids these days?

3. Cab 540

Cab 540 New Member

You're still young, and right now you have an awesome opportunity to stop the weight gain at its beginning. You don't need to go hardcore, but get active and get outside. Limit the sugars (but by no means do you have to go hardcore and deprive yourself) and anytime your parents want you to cut the grass, wash the car, whatever, take it positively as a way to get yourself moving. Look at work like it's something that'll help you with your goals.

I can only wish I had the access to information that you have now.

What you do now will setup the foundation of your health for the rest of your life. Take advantage of your age because after 25, it gets much harder. Take advantage of your age and get moving.

4. nohskills

nohskills New Member

uhm yeah i play sports. i go run outside at least an hour a day. i swim at least 30 minutes a day. i try workin out but dont have the motivation.

5. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

don't eat shit. (candy, chips, pop, etc.)
    keep playing sports

6. nohskills

nohskills New Member

Suggestions on what i eat? My friends a body builder (age 17) hes had some REAL GOOD results from being real fat to getting body mass (muscle) he told me chicken breast/fish/vegetables.

7. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

thats a pretty good start, twist things up w/ tuna and protein shakes too if you really want to eat clean, just replace what you eat now w/ less calories worth of protein rich, generally accepted healthy foods and ul be str8.

edit: w/ activity of course

8. nohskills

nohskills New Member

Yeah I started just last week. I'm just eating tuna/chickenbreast/veggies/subway :) and im running and swimming. hope ill get results not gaining weight and make my body structure smaller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.