MIL Looks like we fucked up

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PlayingGod, Jun 23, 2005.

1. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

we had a practice for our change of command tommorw for our company commander. it was only like 40 minutes long and like 5 people fell out, and people kept moving around and shit. so instead of doing team cert training today, we are doing d&c and wear and apperance of uniform today until 1700.

2. aphoric

aphoric Even if god did exist, it would be necessary to ab

Had a guy fall out on pavement in the platoon next to mine once. The noise of his skull impacting the pavement was sickening. Turned out he had a tumor and died a month later. He was 20 years old.

How hot was it down there that that many people fell out yesterday? In MI there are lots of chicks and half of them fall out in change of command ceremonies. Not all of them are like that, but some just fall out because they want to go sit in the shade...

3. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

It was like 80* with like 90% humidity, not bad at ALL. They are the dumbasses that went to their rooms and drank soda and shit after our company run this morning. Fucking pussys. That shit pisses me off, our 1SG smoked us, so stupid.

4. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

:werd: a guy right next to me bounced his head off the ground in basic. Awful sound.

5. DaRkPhAnToM

DaRkPhAnToM FML OT Supporter

your guys are just weak pussys, we drink heavily (alcohol nightly) and perform to standard and above daily.... we just had a 2 hour and 20 min ceremony todya, ever stand still for over 2 hours? doubt it.

6. DaRkPhAnToM

1700, woop de doo, trying doing firing party practice or standing profiencey till after dark

7. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

thats 'cause 11B > POUGS.

Just last year right before we had left for afghanistan, we had a change of command for the CG. And EVERYONE was there from EVERY unit. We were there forever. Fucking CG kept talking, someone else kept talking, and the Govrener of Hawaii was there too and she kept blabing. It was hot as fuck and they would not shut up. Anywho. 2-3 hours later, the ceremony was over. We had about 10 fall outs within the battallion. I think the POUG units had more.

I hate change of commands.

The plus side of things was that I was short and the short guys are in the back so I could move around just a big. Like if I had to scratch my nose or something.

8. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

see that. I guarantee you he knew something was wrong with him before he went to the Change of Command ceremony. And I'm pretty damn sure his squad leader and psg fucking bitched him out when he fell out too.

9. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Nobody has ever done anything as hard as you. :dunno:

10. PlayingGod

PlayingGod New Member

yeah, change of command for the post general at fort leonard wood.

11. DaRkPhAnToM

sorry about all my ignorant comments. i had a rough week and esp. a rough day yesterday. i was slamming down beers as soon as i was off work yesterday afternoon, and posted that stuff while drunk. i need to stop posting when drunk. sorry again guys my bad

12. vgcarmy

vgcarmy New Member

I hate all this talk about standing around in change of commands, i gotta stand through one next week.

13. Sammo

Sammo New Member

You seem to drink all the time PhAnToM...how is your liver holding up?

14. DaRkPhAnToM

had a liver function test done a couple months back, some enzymes were off the chart, doc said to cut back, i have a little :fawk: