TAT Looking to get a tattoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Crazyjester24, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

i have been wanting to get a tattoo for about a year now and have finally decided on what i want and where. i want to get a tribal lions head (see pic below) and underneath it i want either latin "Honor and Justice" or "Never Give Up" on my left shoulder...i was wondering how hard it would be to do a custom of the lions head and how much it might run me? [​IMG]...i was just thinking and thought about doing a wolfs head with that same look any suggestions?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2006
  2. sparq

sparq New Member

Well totally depends on how you want it done... b/w - color.... just outlined, shading, etc. Could be anywhere from an hour job, upto 4-5 hours. Probably anywhere from $150-250 as a "guess" -- find a reputable shop/artist and ask. Its really the best way... find someone you are comfortable with.

3. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Even if it costs more. GO TO A GOOD PLACE.
    What's an extra hundred bucks when it comes to a life long investment.

4. Black Jackal

Black Jackal New Member

Probably around $200 give or take. It's a really simple tattoo actually, artists get much harder work than that on a daily basis. You should have no problems finding an artist that will do a good job. If you're paranoid about that kind of thing then just ask to see some of their work before you let them ink you.

5. party_cat

party_cat New Member

how about this one?

I have been wanting a tattoo for sometime now, but have waited till I decided upon the design I want for my 1st tattoo-I cnt be choosing ANYTHING! I just found this cross tattoo which I find totally cool-I know many would say its old school but I really like it.
    [​IMG]

So???:naughty: