looking to buy new apt furniture

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by hitzchicky, Jul 20, 2007.

1. hitzchicky

hitzchicky New Member

so im hopefully moving (gotta wait for the app to be approved) from a really crappy apt that i used to share with my ex into a really nice kind of modern looking condo. im selling all my old furniture, i'll probably make a whopping 150 bucks for everything. Anyhow, I'm looking at new furniture and I've always been a fan of very antique looking furniture. I'm not sure how that will look in this condo. I don't have pictures yet, and while I know that modern looking furniture will look great in it, I don't plan on living there for more than a year or two. The condo was built inside of a remodeled mill. The ceilings are about 15 ft high, with brick exterior walls. The interior walls are painted a tan/cream color, and the floors are a lighter version of that color. I don't want to have to rebuy furniture to match my house when I buy one, so should I just go with the style of furniture that I like, or go with the modern furniture because it'll look better probably? I've never had the chance to decorate my house before, so this is all new for me. :wiggle: