Looking into T-Mobile in central MN, thoughts?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by StealthMode, Dec 24, 2004.

1. StealthMode

StealthMode Active Member

Well, I am getting a new wireless plan next week, no longer under my dads plan, so I will be getting my own individual plan. Anyway, T-Mobile seems to have the best of what I want, at a decent price. I want to keep it around $40 a month or so.
    I know sprint is good, but I get half the minutes, and with the extras, it's $55 a month. :ugh: Anyway, what can you tell me about wireless plans? Thanks

Also, T-Mobile seems to have excellent coverage around my area.
    [​IMG]

2. twofaze

twofaze H.N.I.C.

i used to have Sprint b4 I moved to T-mobile like 2 years ago....

I haven't looked back....

3. zennoodle

zennoodle ...hmm must've misplaced my socks

MN... Cingular or T-Mobile.... I would choose T-Mobile but if you decide to go out on the lake and out into the water, Cingular has slightly better coverage. Then again I don't know anyone who really wants to go out on the water with their phone. :) I've had T-mobile for 3.5 years and like twofaze said, never looked back. :)

4. auburnjosh

auburnjosh New Member

T-Mobile and not just because I work for them...ha ha

5. StealthMode

Well I think I am going to talk to the guys at cingular and t-mobile and maybe a few others and see what kind of deal I can get.

Actually, this is the first good feedback I have gotten regarding T-Mobile

6. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

You can always do a 30 day trial with T Mobile. I did the same here in Austin. I'm not 100% certain that Cingular will allow you to do the same, but I imagine they would. Just Ask.

7. StealthMode

Yea, Cingular has the 30 day trial as well. So she said when me an my dad went in today. (he is currently with them)

8. DaveyD

DaveyD Fuck Ohio State, son

I am originally from Duluth, and up there I have Cellular One. When I goto the Cities, it roams on ATT, which is now Cingular. I always had good service when I go down there. I have no complaints. Ask people you know what service they have, and see what they say.

9. StealthMode

Well I went with Cingular last night, and today drove around the cites and the reception is great. Seems to be alright for me, so far I'm happy. Now lets see where the next two years takes me :o

10. MCPrimate

MCPrimate Guest

T-mobile has been great for me. They have better phones than most of the other companys and their plans are great. I am going to renew my plan this year. Their service is ok only two dead zones that i have noticed by my school and at this kids house which is in the woods so no complaints. The people who you talk to for CS usually have some knowlede about their service and their phones. I say go for T-Mobile.

11. StealthMode

I'm already wirh Cingular... Can't read? :p I like their phones better than T-Mobiles as well, so no loss for me. Cingular also has broader coverage area, and they also use T-Mobiles towers around here as well. Cingular > T-Mobile, around here at least