Looking for your opinion on breakup

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by schrinediggity, Apr 14, 2006.

1. schrinediggity

schrinediggity New Member

So my girlfriend and i broke up in january becuase it wasn't the right time in her life for a bf, she is as senior in hs, i'm in college, but we continued acting like boyfriend and girlfriend until March. I made a comment to one of my buddies that we were broken up but still sleeping together. Anyways since she got wind of that comment she has been a different girl. She just told me about a week ago that she still doesn't want a bf (which i told her she had to decide if she wanted to be together or not). She told me she has too much going on for a bf but still wants to be friends with benefits and still really likes me. Anyways I know it goes against traditional male beliefs, but I'm not just going to fuck around with her knowing we aren't together cuz I don't know who else she is fucking around with lol. So I wrote her a 1/2 page letter telling her goodbye. I have two questions, From a male or female prespective, what were her real reasons for breaking up? And secondly, is it wrong to say goodbye to someone in a letter?

2. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

3. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

at this point, all you can hope for is that you are banging more people than she is, because if youre not, shes winning

4. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

The letter part is kind of pathetic, you should have at least talked things out with her in person.

5. schrinediggity

I asked her to talk in person, she said she would. Then almost two weeks went by and I hadn't heard from her, so I said my goodbye's.

6. schrinediggity

Ha don't worry about me, i'm not worried about who she is sleeping with, at this point I could care less, I was just curious if any of you guys would have bought her "too busy" story. And it sounds like I was right to assume she was lying.

7. IWRXIT

IWRXIT OT Supporter

you should have kept taggin it. no worries in that. it's not like you guys were getting married.

8. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

the end of senior year is never a busy time :o

9. schrinediggity

Ya thats what i thought, but honestly, she wasn't the greatest in bed, and by some of her past discressions, i didn't want to be fucking her well someone else was too. I'm assuming of course there is a someone else

10. schrinediggity

HAHA exactly my thoughts. I know she had alot of homework for her business class. And she works m,w,th,f from 4-8, and during the day saturday. She wonders why i don't believe her BS lol.

11. beckington

beckington New Member

you're a better man than me.

I woulda kept hittin her, and then her friends later down the road.

Shes a high school girl. They are all fucked up. She probably realizes shes going to be in college in a few months, and meet new people. Its better to save her sanity, and get rid of you now, than in a few months.

You're in college. Go for college girls. Specifically, Community College girls.

12. schrinediggity

haha thanks, she only has 1 hot friend and its my buddies gf lol. The rest of them I don't find attractive.

Ya thats what I figure, i gotta stop going for the younger girls lol, not quite mature enough to handle a relationship.

For sure man, community college girls are freaks.

13. beckington

beckington New Member

More specifically...

they are huge sluts.