Looking for supplements

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TXLBS, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

I'm not a huge supplement head... I know where they fall in terms of contribution towards progression. That said, the entire time I've bought protein or other like supplements my number one variable I used to decide on products has been price. Now that I've graduated and money is less of an issue, I'd like to get some advice on some base line supplements where my goals are much more aligned with quality and convenience than price.

I was at Abomb's house this afternoon and he started ranting and raving about Syntha-6 as a time release protein powder. Thoughts on this product?

I've also heard good things about Xtend.

Then as I was looking online at Nutraplanet I see Muscle Milk has introduced a couple new product lines (new to me atleast) called collegiate, light, etc.

I'm not looking for anything major here, just some advice on some base line supplements to work with as I get started back up at LSBB. Basically, what supplements do you use that you feel honestly contribute towards gaining size, strength, recovery?

As a side note, I'm back in the game and in just a week I am seeing noticable differences in both physique and strength. Knee is holding up well.

PS - Before you mods can edit my post... your both big gay bears

2. TZ

TZ Banned

I just use On whey, and eat a lot. And creatine monohydrate, but I don't even notice a difference when I use it.

I think whey is great for convenience, but as far as size/strength/recovery i dont think anything really helps ...food and sleep ftw. and being hydrated probably helps. haha

3. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

I just saw the thread with the amazon savings... buying 1x strawberry/cookies n cream/chocolate Syntha-6...

looking into bcaa's at the moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.