Looking for SS Camaro in Dallas area...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by SantorinA4, Aug 12, 2004.

1. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

I can't seem to find any with decent mileage or in the year model I want. I'm looking for a 2000 to 2002, silver, pewter or black SS with t-tops, auto (I know), leather, the monsoon cd player, 17-18in wheels, low mileage (36,000 mi and under), traction control, etc. Is anyone selling a car with these specs or know of anyone that is? :x:

I have an Audi right now and traded my 97 Camaro for it and even though I love the car I just miss the performance.

2. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

What type of 97 was it? A Z or an SS? 97' Z28 SS's are rare.

Anyway, good luck with the search. I know when I was looking for my ride, I had quite a few slip through my hands before I got mine. Dealerships were marking them up, hard to find, it was crazy.

I know people are forking over good money for reletively low mileage 01-02's. Carmax could be your friend though. I found mine with them, no markup.

3. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

I was just a regular Camaro, but had all options and was still a badass car. :) It was a gift from my parents for graduation and I put 80,000 miles on her and traded her in. Biggest mistake ever. So, now I'm looking for an SS. I'll have to check out carmax and see what I can find. Thanks!

Oh, and I'll take a white one as well. Forgot to add that to my first post.

4. Roliath

Roliath Guest

Hey there is TWO camaro SS's, at Reliable Chevrolet, off of Arapaho and 75..a Black one and a Red one...Good Luck, they also have some vettes if your interested, and a Trans Am NON WS6 nbm..

5. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

I'll have to check them out. Do you work for them?

Well, I looked at them on their site and they are both 6 speeds. I need an auto. :hs: Too much traffic in Dallas for me to buy a stick.