Looking for some sort of a Vibrating Alarm.. Something that wakes you up good..

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by fader, Sep 11, 2005.

1. fader

fader New Member

I need to wake up at 5AM everyday and sometimes I don't hear my alarm ringing no matter how loud I put it and it's right next to my ear. I'm sure there are some kind of alarms which you can strap to your foot or arm and they will begin vibrating or I don't know.. something of that sort. I looked on amazon and most vibrating alarms don't have reviews so I don't know which one to buy.

It doesn't have to vibrate but it has to wake my up. And it needs to be more then a BEEP.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

2. gthesob

gthesob the fun machine took a shit and died OT Supporter

I bought a boombox that has an alarm feature. It's much louder than clock radios.

3. jafo

jafo land of entitlement OT Supporter

4. micks

micks the snausage wallet OT Supporter

5. White_Hype

White_Hype Guest

can you describe your expereince with it? how much does it "vibrate"? does it "jump start you" ie- scare the shit out of you so you are wide awake?

6. micks

micks the snausage wallet OT Supporter

It vibrates a lot until you press 'snooze' or turn off the alarm, I've always woke up on time because of it. It's the size of a CD, you gotta secure it under your pillow otherwise it'll just fall off the bed when it starts vibrating. However it doesn't work for some people who are very deep sleepers, Sonic Alert has a bigger vibrator about the size of a legal pad- that definitely will scare the shit out of you.