Looking for RX7 (unmolested preferably)

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by dem0n697, Oct 21, 2004.

1. dem0n697

dem0n697 Comfortably Numb

Im looking for an Mazda RX7 (peferably 80's models) with virtually all mazda parts and not 'performance' aftermarket stuff, but Im having trouble since I dont know where to look really. Automatic preferred (per girlfriends request) but not nessecary (per mine). Does anyone know some good spots to look for such a beast? As long as its rebuildable without too much cash, Id be interested.

2. thafox

thafox Guest

the internet...rx7club.com in the classified's section...ebay work's, but i will say good luck on findin an auto one, look's like you'll find one in your favor because it's rare as hell 2 find one that's auto, how much u looking 2 spend 1st of all?

3. KeeperOfAcheron

KeeperOfAcheron I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of a

I agree. Check Rx7club.com and look in the for sale section. Ebay can be hard to find what your looking for, but there is a chance.

4. toekneeg

toekneeg Guest

"unmolested" ?!?! good luck. a friend of mine is building a turbo II, it took him 6 months to find one

5. Eric Happy Meal

Eric Happy Meal New Member

www.nopistons.com
    ^excellent source of info^

but the auto trannies on them are VERY week. NA rotaries can take quite a beating and still be able to get along just fine if thats what your looking for, along with being cheaper to buy.

6. thafox

thafox Guest

ill agree with u on great source of info, but if u need quick answer's 7club or 'the evil forum' is the place 2 go along with stuff for sale there are much more user's

7. Eric Happy Meal

Eric Happy Meal New Member

by quick answers do you mean "use the search" ??