Looking for new phone

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Dominion, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Ok I'm not sure what to look for in this department because it's never been a problem before. I'm a new EMT and am in the market for a new phone for myself and one for my fiancee. I want a phone that is going to be very rugged, can be dropped, can take chemical and bodily spills etc.

As for her phone I am going to probably get a Samsung a930 if anyone wants to give me an opinion on that one too :p

The only non-negotiable part of the phone is it HAS to be verizon because I get much better signal. The second part is that I need GOOD reception. Some of my runs are to the back ass woods and I need a phone that can call from there.

Other than that I dont need alot of features, maybe a camera but not required.

2. fucter

fucter crappy speller

i just decided on the the moto razr v3m, because of its size and evdo. the runner up was a lg v9800. The a930 is a very nice phone though... from what i've seen.
    as for you: you should probably just get a cheap phone, i know the motorolas have good reception, as well as the nokias. I dont think there is any verizon phone that is as rugged as the nextel motorolas, perhaps someone here can prove me wrong (per se, i have only stated opinions)