Looking for MP3 Player

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by MZ2215, Dec 11, 2002.

1. MZ2215

MZ2215 Yep

Went to CC and BB earlier tonight and checked out a couple, Sony, Nomad and one other. All were priced between 250 and $300. I'm relatively new to the players, so what i was wondering is what i should look for on them? Anybody have one that they absolutely love?

I'm looking for something in the 250 - 300 range, so give me some ideas.

TIA

2. mox

mox Guest

Depends on how u want to use it and how much mp3 u have?

FlashCard type: SkipProof, Not a lot of Memory(~128mb), Small in size, Some use memory cards to expand, and cheap in price.

CD type: Not skipproof(close), 700mb ~10hrs, CD Player size, need burners, cheap CD's, medium in price. Best Brand is IRiver, no contest!!

HardDrive type: huge memory (20gb is the standard now), Expensive tho. Can be use for file transfer. But seriously, it's HUGE in Memory!

3. deepsquat

deepsquat Guest

I bought one of the cd player types at Best Buys ..was like 54$$$ 45 second skop protection ..works great ..I download song off of Imesh

4. Froggy316

Froggy316 berbagol

i got the samsung yepp. its silver and really really small. only problem is that the memory is not expandable, or it wasnt on the one i bought about a year ago. transfering files is a cinch and its so tiny its great for working out. the 128 mb version should be around 200 in price by now. its also a voice recorder if you like that kind of stuff too.

edit: eats 1 AAA battery for every 4-5 hours of music

5. GunShow

GunShow You had best unfuck yourself