Looking for Great Parts/Online Stores

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Battousai, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Battousai

Battousai New Member

Dec 15, 2004

I've been searching online for a few hours and I am just trying to find some killer stores that have good prices, and plenty of parts. I have a GSXR-600 2002, and I just want to do some minor things to it since it's still my first real big boy bike. I've had it for two years....laid it down once, and more than likely it will happen again. But, I just want to make it different from the rest.

Anywho, I am looking for some great headlight kits/add on parts, and so far I have looked at 58 cycle parts, and SportBike designs.

Question....on my bike, I really want to have those Halogen lights...or Xeon lights...whatever they maybe, but I love that look/sight. You can see alot better since the light is whiter...Anywho, anybody have a good place to get those, or know exactly what I should get? Please let me know.

Looking into some add ons through the mid section, nothing fancy...just some 15 dollar add ons. I would like to find a black headlight cover for the Jixer, so if anybody finds that, it would make my day.

So if you have some great sights, or suggestions please post.
  2. 98formyws6

98formyws6 New Member

Dec 29, 2003