Looking for a RARE movie!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JazzHound, Jan 7, 2003.

1. JazzHound

JazzHound Guest

This will be an ardous task. I do not know the name of the movie nor do I know the actors.

Premise: Set in late 60's to 70's Chicago (best I can tell) our principle character is a somewhat wanderer, carefree go-lucky named Johnny (best I can recall) who resembles an updated James Dean, rebel without a cause type. His girlfriend, an aspiring singer who's madly in an unrequited loving relationship with our principle, because all he wants is to rid of the rival biker gang who in return only wants to see him dead. There are various fights throughout with the biker gang but only at the end does he get to face off with their leader and that's where the climax is. He defeats the leader and spares his life, in turn earning their respect. We also see that he finally realizes he's in love with his girflriend and they sort of imply there is a happy ending for the two..

It was roughly 8 years ago that I saw it on A&E.. very cool movie! Wondering if anyone knows what movie I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance.

2. antiabercrombie

antiabercrombie fuk u lemonardo OT Supporter

Try posting it in the "off topic" section.

I have better luck with the hard to find things over there.

3. rackaboy

rackaboy Platnium Member

4. JazzHound

JazzHound Guest