Looking for a php/mySQL programmer for a small project

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by turbo's little bro, Apr 8, 2010.

1. turbo's little bro

turbo's little bro Active Member

I figured I'd give OT'ers a shot at this before anybody else. For those of you who don't know, I am opening a hostel in the Tahoe/Donner area right down the street from Sugarbowl, Donner Ski Ranch, and Soda Springs. I have made the website myself (which is kinda shitty), but I have run into a block as far as the reservations page goes.

Basically, I need some sort of page to be able to schedule and take-in reservations for rooms/beds. Ideally it will have a calendar, some method of determining the type of bed (we will have bunks and single beds), some way of querying current availability (SQL?), and forms for personal/financial info and comments. I'm thinking it would be best to do the entire page in php and the database in mySQL, but if you have any creative ideas, they would be appreciated.

If any of you are interested, please PM me or reply with what sort of a time/monetary budget you were thinking of. Also, if any of you find yourselves in my neck of the woods, give me a heads up and you can kick it here for the night.

2. Fase

Fase Your Face, In A Pickle Jar.

3. turbo's little bro

turbo's little bro Active Member