FRK Looking for a new toy for the g/f

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IWLSR5, Oct 9, 2006.

1. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

I'm looking to buy my g/f a toy for when i'm not around. I'd like to get her an internet controlled rabbit. Has anyone had any experience with these? I'm leaning towards this one. But I have also seen this one all over. I've also found out that there is a $10 a month subscription to be able to use the second one online. I'd appreciate any insight. BTW. This will also be her first toy and she is very tight. I don't want to get her something that would be too thick that it wouldn't go in, or would hurt her too much to use.

2. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

Come on guys. No one has tried anything like these?

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

There are a bunch of previous threads about this, some might still be on page 1. Sometimes we just get lazy, your not really being ignored:wavey:

4. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

Sorry. My sub has recently ended and I was unable to search for the topic. If anyone could provide me with links to the other threads, I would be much appreciated.

5. RougeOgre

6. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

I don't think any of those links acutally talk about and internet controlled devices, but there are a lot of names of internet suppliers there. I have no experience with interent controlled devices. They sound somewhat interesting, but big $$$ and I'm not far from the wife very often, so no need.
    Rabbits in general are about medium size, not too big but not small either, so if that affects your decision...
    Good luck!

7. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

Thanks for the help so far, but i'm looking for a specific toy. I want to get her either an internet controlled rabbit or egg for when I can't be there.

8. RougeOgre

I don't remember anyone talking about Internet-controlled toys, only the remote ones. I do know that everyone loves their rabbit. Lots of the regular toy sites have user reviews, hopefully you will find the same for your internet toy. Good luck and sorry not to be of much help.:(

9. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

You have been of much help. I found 2 internet controlled rabbits, but my main concern is that they might be too thick for her. I've also been looking at internet controlled eggs.

10. RougeOgre

I played with one (jelly) that was a 1 1/2inch. I am new to toys but it was comfortable enough.