Looking for a new Phone from Verizon

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Reaver2218, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Reaver2218

Reaver2218 Active Member

I am wanting to get a new Phone from Verizon but I dont know what is a good phone I am coming from Nextel which was just crap.

I dont need any of the fancy PDA phones. I was thinking about the LG VX8600 or maybe the Krazr. what would be a good phone, I am looking for reliability more than features.

2. Opi

Opi New Member

Lg 8300

3. Reaver2218

Reaver2218 Active Member

thanks for your reply

4. Freonthewhite

Freonthewhite FrEoN OT Supporter

i just got an 8600, it's an awesome phone, but retains fingerprints and shit like you wouldn't believe, but they can really only be seen by you not if you're a little far away from it. the thing that pissed me off about it though is that the keypad on the phone is all like 1 piece, it's not individual keys for each number, it's not major but it bothers me because now i have to look at the phone to do anything on it. Oh and you can read new text messages on the outside of the phone without having to open it, but you can't scroll the message so if it's a long text you'll only be able to read whatever fits on the screen not the whole thing. hope that helps

5. plmuzikmaster

plmuzikmaster New Member

to bad you missed out on the motorola e815... i have had it for ~2 years and i'm still lovin it...