TAT Looking for a good piercer in Vegas

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Xaitil, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Xaitil

Xaitil ಠ_ಠ

So I decided I want to go get an apadravya. Heading to Vegas in a couple months, and decided I might as well try and find a shop there. All the shops I have checked out in town don't seem to have enough experience with the piercing, and well I don't want to risk them fucking up. So if any of you know some good shops that I should check out, I'd really appreciate it.

2. INFID3L

INFID3L New Member

PM'd.

3. Xaitil

Xaitil ಠ_ಠ

Thanks mate

4. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

Could you explain why you want to get this piercing?

I'm genuinely curious... I could never see sticking a piece of metal through my penis... I imagine it makes it pretty easy to get injured during sex... especially rough sex. I would be very appreciative if you could shed some like on this... thank you!

5. TheChica504

TheChica504 New Member

Could also try Halo in Phoenix on Central and Camelback. I know the owner, and they run a pretty clean shop. Kelsey has probably done the piercing a million times, and if not, she'll know someone who has.

6. The Stapler

The Stapler OT Supporter

I got a frenum at a shop called Precious Slut on Maryland Pkwy. That specific shop relocated somewhere else in town, and I don't remember my piercer's name :coolugh: I DO remember he had a star-shaped implant on each of his hands.

A random guy at the shop said he'd pay for me to get an apradava AND give me $100 :rofl: but I was too chicken, so I stuck with the frenum.

Piercing was real clean, no blood or pain afterward. I would go back, but I decided I'm not a "piercing" kinda guy :o

7. F8Lstang

F8Lstang in savasana

seconded, Glenn rules