FRK Looking for a certain toy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CastorTroy, Oct 20, 2007.

1. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

I've only been a lurker here, so go easy on me, but I'm looking for a certain toy that I figure you folks can help me find. My wife likes both vag and anal sex :)bigthumb:), and I'm looking for some sort of toy that could be used to stimulate her vag when were having anal. The cone-like shape of a buttplug doesn't work well. What I'm picturing is something straight like a dildo, and vibrates, but has the flat end of a buttplug so it can lay flat against her and not get "lost". She comes like crazy with anal, but I'm thinking something like this could really just top everything :cool:

I've been through every big online adult store and am not finding anything like this? Anyone ever seen anything like this, or recommend something that may work better?

2. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

Anything with a suction cup base would work, or that is designed to be worn with a harness. They do make some that vibrate.

3. Oman4x4

Oman4x4 OT Supporter

You just want any kind of dildo with a flared base of some kind - be it fake balls or a suction cup or both...

4. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member