Looking at a 2005 honda accord coupe.

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by BiG_aL, Apr 28, 2009.

1. BiG_aL

BiG_aL New Member

What should I be careful to look for? It's an ex-l fully loaded with 50000km (~30000miles) for 15000 canadian. Everything I've found has double the mileage, for the same price.

Should I do it? only a 4 cylinder, but I can't have it all.

2. swedishstar

swedishstar Active Member

User Keylempa was trying to get rid of his Accord EX V6 6 spd coupe. It may be a little travel to get it, but it's definitely a clean car. Not sure if he is still trying to sell it.

I cant comment on how competitive that pricing may be, simply because I don't live up there. I can say it's a great car.

3. c-f0o

c-f0o New Member

best looking accord out there

4. thesuperlurker

thesuperlurker yes i know i have few posts... you arent the first

I have a 2004 v6 coupe with 6 spd transmission. It has the Honda Factory Performance Package which is "The EX V6 coupe ($26,500) is a performance-oriented model, and comes with either the five-speed automatic or a six-speed manual transmission as a no-cost option. Six-speed coupes also come with a cross-brace between the front shock towers. The new Factory Performance Package for the EX Coupe V6 combines a lowered suspension with an aero body kit and a chrome exhaust extension, all dealer-installed."

BLack leather, heated seats, 6 disc in dash changer, xm radio. I bought it about 6 months ago for $15,000 US. It has a little under 70,000 miles. Threw $700 worth of new tires on about 3000 miles ago. It's a Florida car but I moved to Rhode Island 4 weeks ago. I'm moving to Japan in a couple months and I'm looking to sell it. Not sure what part of Canada you are in, or if you can even import a US car to Canada, but if you are interested let me know.

*Sorry if I can't post this in here. I looked for Forum FAQs but didn't see anything.