FRK Lookin for Tips!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AlliMae13, Nov 10, 2007.

1. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Sooo I love giving my partner head and everything. But I have a very reactive gag reflex (naturally, not just when giving head)...I like to go down deep on him but I find I start to gag and its frustrating...same with when he cums and I swallow, it has nothing to do with tasting bad or anything I just begin to gag.

Anyone else have this problem? Or any tips on how to fix or atleast reduce this?

:dunno:

2. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Practice makes perfect.

I have practically NO gag reflex whatsoever now, but I certainly didn't start that way. I practiced a lot, with dildos, bananas, candles... And now I'm fine. Now I started with (I think) a pretty normal gag reflex, and if yours is really bad maybe you can't get to the point I'm at, but I'm sure with practice there's a chance for improvement.

3. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

Try to relax you throat when giving head, also helps when you open your jaw up bigger.

4. RSX_E

RSX_E KittyCat

I agree with practicing, and try not to think about it too much. The mind is powerful, if you worry about gagging, you are more likely to do it.

5. Trina

Trina New Member

I just went to a sex toy party on Friday and the same question was asked. The rep said to get some Anal-Eez and put it on the back of your throat, works like a charm.

6. 3Bar

3Bar Banned

does the gagging bother you? maybe your partner enjoys it.:naughty:

7. DegenerateZero

DegenerateZero New Member

My ex used to have that problem when we started dating. She did like throat exercises (as she called them) like rubbing the front of your neck and also doing things like practicing on bananas, carrots etc. Just try to relax as you are doing it and you will be fine.

8. RSX_E

RSX_E KittyCat

hahaha true dat.... my ex loves the gagging noises!!! lol, he loves to make my eyes water

9. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

relax and practice like everyone said. also the right angle can help, tilt your head back a bit so your throat is more strait.

10. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Gagging is hottt..

11. aprettysmile

aprettysmile New Member

My SO likes it when I gag on his cock. It's not always the most fun for me, but knowing he thinks it's hot just makes me that much more determined.

It gets easier with time though. At least it did for me. You just have to learn to back off and relax again. For me, I used to gag and be like, um... I'm done now. Now I can get him all the way down my throat most of the time with very minimal gagging. Try different positions too. Sometimes just moving up or down slightly will change the angle and tickle less.

12. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Hey, I just recently had this problem... I have never had a gag reflex but the time before last he got me just right and I totally gagged, big time. Now the last time I gave him head it happened again! I am afraid to do it now...

What I did in the first place was to have his cock all the way in the back of my throat and I held my breath and clamped down everything so nothing could move. Does that make sense? So I held him still and me still and clamped down and then I was fine, no gagging. I did it enough so that I didn't gag after that, but it took a while.

And now I relapsed:( But hang in there, and if you have a tip, share with me!

DA

13. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Im sure my partner does like it. It doesnt really bother me much unless I gag multiple times in a row, then I feel like Im gonna get sick and have to pull away so I dont. But then a few min later can do it again.

I'll try practicing hopefully that will help.

14. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Your a perfect example of the power of the mind.....you are thinking about it too much and are concerned.....Have to take your mind off of it :)