Long term effects of EC?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by 2000GT, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

I have read many posts about using EC and short term affects of increase in body temp, nervousness etc...

Are there long term effects of using EC daily? (1 dose of 200mg C and 25mg E)

I ask because I have recently tried this as I like the extra energy, however, I don't like the fact that I drink so much extra water and now wake up every night and piss in the middle of the night. Also, I am not really looking to drop weight or lean out more, just wanted a little kick in the ass at the gym as I had been out since I broke my wrist and I feel sluggish and weak.

2. jonno

jonno New Member

i've never had problems with EC but Y fucked me up. when i was on yohimbine i would get TERRIBLE chest pains. when i went for a physical he told me a had a heart murmor, said it was very strange because i've never had one my whole life. i guess usually people have them earlier in life. anyway, i was fine... but it scared the living shit out of me.

oh, and after i stopped taking yohimbine i havnt had a chest pain since.

3. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Not aware of long term effects especially since I'm skeptical on most views on ephedrine but you could always just cycle it and use the full dose only 1 or 2 times per week on your heaviest days.

4. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

I actually find my cardio days (and soon to be my practice days when I get back to playing rugby) will be the days I use it, however, what are thoughts on ephedrine in general?

5. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

i was reading MD yesterday and new scientific studies have come out of San Francisco that show that all these deaths related to ephedra toxicity are unfounded -- that they found maybe ONE death in 7 years that MAY be related to ephedra

6. el es dee

el es dee ...through a cloud of chalk and the midst of pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.